Marketing Assistant (Part-Time) at OppLoans
Growth with a Purpose
OppLoans is a team of caring and inventive “Opptimists” with diverse perspectives and backgrounds. OppLoans employees approach every new challenge with an unparalleled ability to see what could be rather than settle for what is. We want people to be excited to come to work every morning and know they are a part of something great. That’s why we prize collaboration, collegiality, and letting the best ideas win the day.
You will have strong writing skills, a fondness for creativity, an analytical mind, and a passion for learning and growth. This is a great opportunity for recent grads or early career professionals looking to gain experience in digital marketing — content, email, and SEO/SEM.
This is an in-office position. Work schedule is flexible but candidates must commit to 24 hours of availability per week.
What you get to do:
- Author marketing emails to promote educational materials
- Conduct outreach (emails and calls) to promote educational and philanthropic materials
- Prepare weekly SEO reports
- Author blogs to attract organic traffic and acquire links
- Draft social media copy and engage with followers
What you will bring to the team:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or liberal arts
- Refined and adaptable writing skills
- Meticulous organization
- Robust research chops
- Professional, friendly phone demeanor and effortless conversation skills
- Knowledge of digital marketing and related tools preferred but not required
Employees Love Working Here
Customers Love Our Product
Our office is conveniently located in downtown Chicago with panoramic views of Millennium Park and Lake Michigan with rooftop access.
OppLoans is an equal opportunity employer. OppLoans does not discriminate against any applicant for employment due to age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, veteran status, or any other protected class.