Do you thrive in an environment where you get to wear multiple hats? If so, Pareto Intelligence is looking for a Marketing Assistant to join the Pareto team to support the marketing efforts for both Pareto and our sister brand, Gorman Health Group (GHG). No two days will be the same, and you will be the biggest contributor to your successes. The right person for this role will be highly self-motivated, proactive, relentlessly curious, and eager to learn about current marketing tools and strategies to execute impactful marketing campaigns and drive organizational growth.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Conference Planning & Logistics
- Manage timelines and logistics, including but not limited to attendees, registration, travel arrangements, and marketing materials
- Gather and ship conference materials
- Create and collect post-conference evaluations/surveys
- Assist in the development of conference strategy, including research speaking opportunities, and relevant conferences to attend
- Analyze data from email marketing campaigns, taking note of any trends or standout stats, and recommend suggestions for improving engagement
- Ensure integrity of email marketing distribution list
- Support all efforts tied to GHG’s bi-weekly email newsletter including content gathering, publishing thought leadership pieces, and drafting the newsletter
Social Media Strategy
- Develop, write, and execute on social media strategy through HubSpot
- Research industry trends and social media holidays, recommend ideas for future content
- Analyze and report on performance and efficacy of social media campaigns
- Serve as the copy editor and presentation designer for PowerPoint and Word deliverables and proposals, including formatting, graphic design, editing for spelling/grammar, editing for common voice, etc.
- Ensure all marketing materials, deliverables, and any other external-facing outputs adhere to current brand guidelines
- Manage the editorial calendar for Pareto and GHG to push thought leadership pieces forward
- Publish thought leadership pieces to our blog via WordPress
- Coordinate webinar logistics and registrations in the GoToWebinar platform
- Vendor management (PR agency, printing, website, video, etc.)
- Lead content collection for the Pareto Press and the GHG Gazette
- 1-3 years of marketing experience, preferably in a B2B or professional services environment
- Healthcare experience a plus but not required
- Familiarity with HubSpot, Basecamp, WordPress, or other marketing tools
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office with particular emphasis on PowerPoint
- Skilled in copy writing and copy editing with impeccable attention to detail
- Critical thinking and analysis with the ability to report on marketing efforts while continuously looking for ways to improve upon existing campaign elements
- Working knowledge of basic design principles
- Strong prioritization, organization, and project management skills with a willingness to take initiative, challenge the status quo and enhance existing strategies
- Comfortable working in a highly autonomous environment
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, communications or related field
Pareto Intelligence is a leading healthcare solutions company modernizing the way health plans and providers succeed in value-based care. These solutions are supported by proprietary algorithms, predictive models and advanced data science that have analyzed over $100 billion in claims/medical costs and touched over 14 million lives. Through this, Pareto demystifies complex healthcare data and delivers actionable strategies to achieve complete and accurate revenue, communicate critical patient information seamlessly, and inspire more informed business decisions. Pareto was launched in 2013 by HealthScape Advisors, a privately held management consulting firm based in Chicago. That means Pareto’s pedigree is deep expertise and a pragmatic approach to executing solutions.
Pareto Intelligence is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any protected status as defined by law.