Who we are:
Guaranteed Rate is one of the ten largest retail mortgage lenders in the U.S. The company has become The Home Purchase Experts® by offering industry-leading self-service tools and low rate, low fee mortgages through an easy-to-understand process and unparalleled customer service. Headquartered in Chicago with approximately 3,000 employees in 200 offices across the U.S. and licensed in all 50 states, Guaranteed Rate has helped hundreds of thousands of homeowners with more than $65 billion in home purchase loans and refinances since 2000. Guaranteed Rate was ranked No. 1 in Scotsman Guide’s “Top Mortgage Lenders 2013" honors, and was recognized by Inc. magazine as the No. 4 private company job creator in the U.S. in 2013.
Guaranteed Rate has been able to expand successfully nationwide through a business model that allows top originators to join the company and close more loans faster through its technology, pricing, process and support. The company now has more top loan originators in the annual national rankings from mortgage industry publications Mortgage Executive, Scotsman Guide and Origination News than any other bank or mortgage company.
We are currently seeking a hard-working, dedicated Marketing Assistant to join our innovative and passionate team.
- Formatting marketing mailing databases. Must be very skilled in Excel data formatting
- Creating home listing sheets in excel (from a template)
- Gathering and shipping promotional items and maintaining inventory of materials
- Production/Assembly: Print and assemble marketing start-up kits, binders and other physical materials
- Using Acrobat to combine report PDFs to custom coversheets.
- Assist in the fulfillment of marketing materials, including flyers, brochures, PowerPoints(from templates in Adobe Illustrator and InDesign), e-mail marketing, and other collateral materials as needed
- Respond timely and accurately to client requests and special projects, both verbal and written.
- Data Base Management
- Working closely with our Events team
- Working with our relator referral network; Gateless
- Follow up using emails, video marketing, phone calls
- Relationship building
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field preferred
- Skilled in Excel (for fast data formatting)
- Proficiency (ability to work in templates) in Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Adobe Acrobat, and relevant MS Office applications such as Word (should know how to do mail merges, for example), and Power Point
- Must be detail oriented, organized and focused on accuracy
- Solid project organizational skills, able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be able to work independently or as part of a team
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law.