Marketing Assistant at Guaranteed Rate
About Guaranteed Rate:
Guaranteed Rate is the 5th largest retail mortgage lender in the U.S. By offering industry-leading tools, low-rate mortgages and unparalleled customer service, we’ve become the Home Purchase Experts®. At Guaranteed Rate, we think big—pushing beyond what most people believe is possible. We strive to work with the best of the best, building business with the best referral partners and hiring the best employees—allowing us to deliver world-class customer service. Our goal is to make sure every customer has a great experience. Headquartered in Chicago with 5,000+ employees in 300+ offices across the U.S. and licensed in all 50 states, we’ve helped thousands of homeowners with more than $37 billion in home purchase loans and refinances in just the past year alone.
We are currently seeking a hard-working, dedicated Marketing Assistant to join our innovative and passionate team.
- Formatting marketing mailing databases and working with a variety of social media platforms.
- Creating open house listing sheets via Guaranteed Rate’s marketing platform/technology.
- Maintaining inventory of promotional materials and ordering new products when needed.
- Production/Assembly: Print and assemble marketing start-up kits, binders and other physical materials.
- Using Adobe Acrobat to combine report PDFs to custom coversheets.
- Assist in the fulfillment of marketing materials, including flyers, brochures, power points, e-mail marketing, and other collateral materials as needed.
- Respond timely and accurately to team requests and special projects, both verbal and written.
- Manage monthly fulfilment of closing client’s gifts.
- Maintain social media accounts (primarily LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram) with industry relevant content
- Develop co-marketing relationships with our referral sources
- Organize CRM reports that help the team find potential deals.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Skilled in Social Media and tech savvy.
- Proficiency (ability to work in templates) in Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Adobe Acrobat, and relevant MS Office applications such as Word (should know how to do mail merges, for example), and Power Point.
- Must be detail oriented, organized and focused on accuracy.
- Solid project organizational skills, able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be able to work independently or as part of a team.
- Proactive thinker who isn’t afraid to create a marketing campaign and run with it.
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law. #LI-BB1