Marketing Associate - Digital & Email Marketing
Title: Portfolio Marketing Associate
Reports to: NetCredit Head of Marketing
Are you interested in working for one of the leading FinTech companies in Chicago? Come join Enova as our newest Portfolio Marketing Associate to support our fastest growing online consumer lending business, NetCredit. In this position you will report directly to the NetCredit Head of Marketing to bring fast, trustworthy credit to consumers and help grow our profitable businesses through direct mail, email, and other direct marketing programs. You will be both a brand ambassador and the voice of the customer building customer relationships and driving returning customer portfolio performance. Our marketers use robust big data analyzing techniques to draw insights in order to make recommendations and improvements. We are looking for a creative individual with a strong technical background, proven analytical skills and an ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
What you’ll do:
- Manage Marketing Campaigns – Develop and implement automated email and direct mail marketing campaigns to drive returning customer portfolio performance. This includes identifying appropriate customer segments, developing campaign strategies, managing the creative development process (copy, design, coding), programming campaigns and testing.
- Adhere to email best practices – Maintain clean email marketing lists to minimize occurrences of unsubscribes, bounce rates and spam marks. Monitor deliverability, complaint rates, bounce rates and Sender Score rank to reduce risk of being blacklisted.
- Test, Test, Test – Develop robust A/B and multivariate testing programs to optimize email performance and evaluate email marketing strategy, including frequency, offer, audience, and content.
- Report and Analyze – Report and monitor returning customer performance and campaign performance including audience, promotions, offer, messaging, creative, deliverability, open rates, click-through rates and conversion. Report on results and provided insights and recommendations.
- Manage Projects – Manage projects that will drive returning customer reengagement and support product launches and changes. Translate strategic plan into projects and tasks. Prioritize, set project plan, monitor, deliver on milestones, remove roadblocks, and problem solve.
- Collaborate – Partner with internal departments (legal, marketing analytics, product management, creative services, business intelligence and tech) and marketing team members to execute projects and tests.
You’re right for this job if you have:
- 3-5 years of marketing experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics, or other business-related/quantitative fields of study.
- Passion for problem solving and working cross-functionally to identify opportunities and resolve them.
- Solid Excel experience and familiarity with databases and SQL.
- Ability to combine data from multiple sources and manipulate to analyze and interpret business performance.
- An understanding of HTML coding, email best practices, and familiarity with the technical platforms on which email campaigns are built and executed.
- Eagerness to develop new marketing skills and business acumen.
About our team:
Enova’s marketing teams unite digital and traditional marketers, account owners, direct marketing specialists and advertising pros who strive to craft a cohesive marketing strategy for each of our financial products. These gurus integrate marketing strategies between traditional marketing, SEM, e-mail, direct mail, lead generation and affiliate marketing to pave the way of our products directly to our customers. Their goals are simple: acquire new customers and engage returning customers, develop brands that build a positive customer experience, and own programs that have measurable, bottom-line impact.
Enova is a leading provider of online financial services that leverages its advanced technology and analytics to provide access to credit for non-prime consumers and small businesses. Our roots are in Chicago, but we have served nearly 5 million customers through our six businesses in the U.S. and abroad. We pride ourselves on hiring smart and driven people who bring new and innovative ideas to the table. Our philosophy is, "Life’s short. Work some place awesome."
Many of us consider our people to be Enova’s best perk. But to sweeten the deal, we also have a pretty awesome list of conventional (and less conventional) perks and benefits including competitive salaries, health care benefits, a 401K matching plan, a revamped parental leave program (and brand new nursing rooms for our returning mothers!) summer hours, tuition reimbursement and a sabbatical program. And of course we also have the things you’d expect at a leading tech company in Chicago, such as the snacks, game room, onsite massages/barbers/nail technicians, monthly social events, and sporting sponsorships.
Our goal at Enova is to recruit, hire, develop and maintain a diverse workforce. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all persons and not discriminate in employment decisions by placing the most qualified person in each job, without regard to any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.