Marketing Associate for Health Tech Startup at CancerIQ
Introduction into CancerIQ
CancerIQ is a venture-backed digital health company that helps providers use genetic information to predict, pre-empt, and prevent disease – starting with cancer. Through our workflow automation and artificial intelligence - we make it faster, cheaper, and more profitable for providers to integrate genetics into routine care. We market our solutions nationwide to cancer centers, breast centers and genetics practices, and have delivered value to over 70 hospitals across the country.
As a marketing associate at CancerIQ, you will have the opportunity to dabble in a number of different marketing areas, and gain valuable experience as a growth marketer at CancerIQ.
Managing Digital Marketing Platform
- Cleanse, append, segment, and otherwise maintain Hubspot marketing database
- Maintain website, landing pages, forms, and all marketing workflows in Hubspot
Social Media Marketing
- Work with a marketing manager to create and execute marketing and sales email campaigns
- Create landing pages and forms in Hubspot to distribute content and generate leads
- Help the marketing manager execute on a strategy for engaging customers and prospects before, during, and after each event
- Setting up exhibit booth, setting up lead generation workflow, and gathering of promotional materials
- Assisting with the execution of conference events, including happy hours, sponsored lunches, and educational events
- Create product videos and website copy to articulate the benefits and use cases of our products to drive qualified leads and to engage customers.
- Create sales collateral to help move prospects & customers through the sales cycle
- 1+ years of experience in lead generation and B2B marketing, preferably for SaaS or other technology start-up
- Time management skills:
- Strong time management skills. Ability to manage many complex projects simultaneously and prioritize
- Communication skills
- Proficiency in written communication with an ear for ‘voice’ and an eye for grammar/spelling.
- Strong verbal communication skills with the ability to sell ideas well through creative & innovative presentations.
- Digital marketing experience:
- Experience working with Hubspot, and preferably Hubspot Certified in Inbound Marketing and Sales Enablement
- Fit with CancerIQ:
- Ability to learn a complex product targeting multiple user and buyer personas
- Ability to flourish in a fast-paced, high-growth work environment and comfortable with ambiguity
- Opportunity to work in the cutting edge field of genetics and genomics, with a market-leading software solution
- Become part of a dynamic team of fun, and energetic professionals
- Member of SalesAssembly, where you will have the opportunity to access training and development opportunities, and connect with other sales professionals in the B2B sales sector in Chicago
- Health insurance, commuter benefits, 401k, unlimited PTO
- Opportunity to work remote