Marketing Associate for Health Tech Startup at CancerIQ
Introduction into CancerIQ
CancerIQ is a venture-backed digital health company that uses predictive analytics to help doctors understand their patient's risk of getting cancer and dying from cancer. By making it faster and cheaper for providers to order cancer genetic testing and interpret results, we improve patient access to life-saving services that can preempt or prevent this devastating disease. We market our solutions nationwide to cancer centers, breast centers and genetics practices, and have grown 30x since emerging from private beta in Spring 2016.
As a marketing associate at CancerIQ, you will have the opportunity to dabble in a number of different marketing areas, and gain valuable experience as a growth marketer at CancerIQ.
Managing Digital Marketing Platform
- Cleanse, append, segment, and otherwise maintain Hubspot marketing database
- Maintain website, landing pages, forms, and all marketing workflows in Hubspot
- Work with a marketing manager to create and execute marketing and sales email campaigns
- Create landing pages and forms in Hubspot to distribute content and generate leads
Conference and Event Marketing
- Help the marketing manager execute on a strategy for engaging customers and prospects before, during, and after each event
- Setting up exhibit booth, setting up lead generation workflow, and gathering of promotional materials
- Assisting with the execution of conference events, including happy hours, sponsored lunches, and educational events
- Create product videos and website copy to articulate the benefits and use cases of our products to drive qualified leads and to engage customers.
- Create sales collateral to help move prospects & customers through the sales cycle.
- 1+ years of experience in lead generation and B2B marketing, preferably for SaaS or other technology start-up
- Time management skills:
- Strong time management skills. Ability to manage many complex projects simultaneously and prioritize
- Communication skills
- Proficiency in written communication with an ear for ‘voice’ and an eye for grammar/spelling.
- Strong verbal communication skills with the ability to sell ideas well through creative & innovative presentations.
- Digital marketing experience:
- Experience working with Hubspot, and preferably Hubspot Certified in Inbound Marketing and Sales Enablement
- Fit with CancerIQ:
- Ability to learn a complex product targeting multiple user and buyer personas
- Ability to flourish in a fast-paced, high-growth work environment and comfortable with ambiguity
- Opportunity to work in the cutting edge field of genetics and genomics
- Mentorship and guidance needed to prepare for a long-term career in entrepreneurship
- Working with a fun, young team of professionals
- Health insurance, commuter benefits, other work perks including an on-site gym
- Laid back work environment, conveniently located near the Northwestern medical campus
- Become part of a dynamic team of fun, young professionals
- Unlimited free coffee and beer
- Membership at MATTER, Chicago's premier healthcare innovation space
- Automatic admission to our "above average" co-ed volleyball team and Fantasy Football league