Marketing Associate at Echo Global Logistics
Echo Global Logistics is a leading provider of technology-enabled transportation management services. As a third-party logistics provider, we simplify transportation management for our clients and carriers, handling crucial tasks so they can focus on what they do best. From coast to coast, dock to dock, and across all major transportation modes, Echo connects businesses that need to ship their products with carriers who transport goods quickly, securely, and cost-effectively.
Echo is seeking a Marketing Associate to join our marketing department and ensure the on-time completion and success of campaigns and projects. The Marketing Associate will collaborate with members of our marketing team to support activities across both print and digital.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for marketing, strong organizational skills, and the ability to manage multiple projects. We are looking for someone who is outgoing, motivated, self-directed, and a problem-solver.
- Report to the Sr. Marketing Manager, gather requirements, manage scope, set measurable goals, and create schedules to ensure campaigns and various projects are on-time and on-budget
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously with a high level of accuracy and within tight schedules
- Coordinate support for events such as trade shows and internal meetings
- Work with subject matter experts to produce marketing content and collateral
- Work with our internal creative team to ideate, create, and execute campaigns
- Manage and prioritize work effectively to ensure internal timelines are met
- Provide regular status reports and briefings to manager
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in marketing, business, communications, or advertising
- 2+ years of experience implementing marketing programs
- Solid computer skills, including MS Excel, web analytics, and Google AdWords
- Experience with marketing automation solutions (e.g., salesforce.com, Pardot, Eloqua, Marketo, ExactTarget, GoogleAds, Uberflip) is a plus
Personal Qualities & Characteristics
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical, project management, and organizational skills
- Resourceful, self-motivated, and able to work autonomously and proactively
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environment
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance, and 401K
- Advancement potential
- Fun and energetic work environment
- Volunteer opportunities
Work environment/physical demands summary:
This job operates in an office environment and uses a computer, telephone and other office equipment as needed to perform duties. The noise level in the work environment is typical of that of an office with an open seating floor plan. The employee may encounter frequent interruptions throughout the work day. The employee is regularly required to sit, talk, or hear.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or Vietnam era or other protected veteran.