Marketing Associate at Redstone (Chicago, IL)
Redstone Funding is one of the fastest-growing fintech startups in the country focused on streamlining homeownership. The fintech disruptor dismantled the home-financing ecosystem, streamlining it with a digitized platform that employs AI and machine learning tools to eliminates unnecessary steps and redundant time-wasting appointments. Redstone has secured more than $100 million in funding since January 2020 to pave the way for revolutionizing the homeownership industry. Redstone is headquartered in Chicago, IL.
In pursuit of that mission, Redstone is seeking a Marketing Associate to join the Marketing Team in Chicago. The individual will play a critical role under the overall Marketing Team. This role will be working directly on assisting in analyzing, developing, and executing marketing plans through different channels and platforms. This includes creating direct email marketing plans, social media outreach, SEO, market segment targeting, specialized research on response models, A/B testing, and overall marketing execution. We are looking for a hands-on candidate who takes ownership and seeks new opportunities.
What you’ll do at Redstone:
- Understand key competitors and their relative strengths/weaknesses
- Understand customer groups, including why customers buy the product or service
- Identify critical customer needs and preferences
- Aid in the construction of the marketing plan
- Execute different strategies on Digital, Operations, Events, Content, SEO, and Social Media initiatives to ensure maximum marketing channel success
- Leverage insights to develop data-driven business cases to inform products
- Creating and managing a dynamic marketing calendar and scheduling deadlines
- Planning, managing, and executing projects from beginning to end, including the analysis of data and effectiveness of projects
- Conceptualizes, writes, edits, produces, and helps distribute content
Why you are a fit for Redstone:
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience with a proven record of acquiring web and app customers as well as increasing retention.
- Strong analytical approach to marketing and a solid understanding of statistics, measurement, and general data analysis.
- Experience collaborating cross-functionally with stakeholders across different departments to meet the team and company goals.
- Deep understanding of performance marketing fundamentals.
- Ability to execute in a fast-paced environment across a globally distributed team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
We believe talent and drive are worth more than words on a resume, ideas and execution are more important than titles and everyone is an owner. We collaborate with highly motivated, intelligent people to stay true to our motto - Redstoners are doers.
At Redstone, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.