Marketing Associate at NowPow
NowPow enables whole person care across whole communities. Our Personalized Community Referrals make it easy to connect people to just the right community resources so everyone can stay well, meet basic needs, manage with illness and care for others.
Our multi-sided referral platform powers caring for people across all of life’s ages and stages and across networks of all sizes and sectors. Our unique population health solution also provides deep community resource and referral insights to support process improvement, network health and quality, and care access and experience.
We are a women-owned technology company located in our first NowPow community, Chicago’s South Side.
Reporting to the Marketing Lead, the Marketing Associate acts as the day-to-day contact for the various marketing and communication needs of NowPow. The ideal candidate is a mission driven, energetic multi-tasker who enjoys working on a range of marketing activities from events and conferences to planning and executing marketing initiatives.
- Create, plan, and coordinate the development and production of custom marketing and publicity materials (e.g., case studies), ensuring deadlines and budgets are met
- Copyedit, proofread and revise communication/marketing materials
- Monitor and maintain NowPow website confirming all content is up to date and accurate
- With senior-level strategic support, run social media accounts; identify trends and insights to be used to optimize marketing performance
- Organize conference attendance and sponsorship/exhibit opportunities
- Implement email marketing campaigns, newsletters and client communications
- Measure and analyze metrics on marketing and PR initiatives to inform on performance.
- Serve as liaison between internal team and external marketing collaborator
- Other duties as assigned
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work performed in this role. This is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of the candidate.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Degree preference in English, publishing, journalism, or related field.
- 1 - 3 years of professional experience required, 1+ years work experience in marketing related activities strongly preferred.
- Comfort working in a start-up environment.
- Extremely detail-oriented with excellent follow through and follow up skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with healthcare ecosystem and health IT industry is ideal
- Public speaking experience preferred
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision and strong track record of setting and meeting delivery commitments
- The ability to be candid and forthright and conduct oneself with maturity and integrity in all situations
- Charismatic attitude and willingness to work on a dynamic mixture of tasks no matter how big or small
- Commitment to social impact initiatives and helping underserved communities