Marketing Associate at cohesion
Cohesion is a leading Intelligent Buildings software solution that is disrupting how buildings operate and how people engage with buildings – from real estate owners/investors, operators, building engineers, to tenants and visitors. Our cutting-edge converged IoT-enabled platform brings together building systems, building software, and business applications into a single portal for on web and mobile platforms to forge the path to autonomous buildings.
We are searching for a Marketing Associate to join our rapidly growing team in our Chicago office. This position will be responsible for content management, digital marketing efforts, sales support etc. while also collaborating on bigger picture strategy and will play a key role in building our brand.
What you’ll do
- Partner with Director of Marketing on brand and marketing strategy and planning
- Co-creation and communication of marketing calendar
- Deliver marketing tools and communications to build brand awareness and drive business development
- Digital media planning and execution including social, website, SEO, paid search and email marketing
- Marketing activation planning and executing of events, webinars, etc.
- Written and visual content creation including press releases, digital media, conference collateral, webinars, events, building launch collateral, sales collateral and thought leadership pieces
- Co-lead managing the agency and freelance designer partners on creative development
- Conduct market research to understand competitor positioning, communication campaigns, customer profiles, etc.
- Partner with Sales and Product teams to identify and priorities marketing activities and design collateral
- Analyze and report marketing performance metrics. Recommend opportunities to optimize marketing activities and creative executions.
- Proven work experience as a Marketing Associate, Marketing Specialist or a similar role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong experience with digital marketing techniques and tools, such as PageCloud, Google Analytics and ActiveCampaign or similar tools
- Strong experience with content design and creation, including Adobe or similar tools
- Ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment
- Innovative and ability to think creatively to identify opportunities and solve problems
- 3-5 years of experience planning marketing activities, creating content and executing plans
- BS in Marketing or relevant field
- Experience in real estate industry
- Experience managing creative agencies or freelance designers
- Experience evaluating creative needs, writing briefs and providing creative feedback
What you can expect from Cohesion
Cohesion is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package to eligible, full-time employees in the United States. Our benefits are designed to invest in our employees— and their family’s —well-being, including investments in their health, happiness, and well-being
- Receiving a competitive compensation package, including bonus, health/dental insurance, and 401k match
- Receiving a monthly cell phone and wellness stipend after 6 months of employment
- Enjoying a responsible unlimited PTO program to help employees maintain work-life balance.
- 2-way flexibility of work schedules·
- Dressing for your day ·
- Working in an open environment with creative optional brainstorming sessions for all employees ·
- Participating in one all-employee lunch per month and one all-employee breakfast per month ·
- Enjoying family leave benefits
At Cohesion, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse thought and practice. Individuals seeking employment at Cohesion are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.