Marketing Automation Analyst at PerkSpot
Work directly with America's best employers to bring joy to millions of employees!
Chicago + Remote: We have a solid footprint in Chicago, but we also hire exceptionally talented people who reside elsewhere.
We love the friendships we've forged in our Chicago office. But let's be real; things have changed. We don't plan to all return 100% in-office, but our office and gym are open on an optional basis for all employees who feel comfortable, including happy hours and team events. However, because culture and relationships are important to us, all candidates should be open to being in-office with their teams at pre-arranged times throughout the year. The specifics vary by role, so please discuss your plans with the hiring team.
Hi, welcome to PerkSpot. We’re looking for a strategic and creative Marketing Automation Analyst to join our team and run email marketing for our robust (and growing!) business.
Marketing our services is very important to the work we do here at PerkSpot. As our in-house Marketing Automation Analyst, you will work with creatives, Sales, and the Business Intelligence team to craft winning email marketing and automation strategies. Your experience and desire to collaborate and succeed will both be equally important in this position.
PerkSpot is an employee benefits company that works with America’s top employers to offer exclusive discounts, rewards, and recognition to millions of employees. These exclusive perks and savings are a great recruitment and retention tool that allows employees to take advantage of unique opportunities and feel great about the company they work for. We help employees from over 1,000 companies like Spotify, Walgreens, McDonald's, and Lyft save on everything from gym memberships and movie tickets to electronics, new cars, and travel.
Profitable and growing, our company was founded in 2006 by good people with a great vision, and we’re carrying on the work they started. In 2018, our company was proud to announce an additional investment of $50 million dollars from Susquehanna Growth Equity. As we continue to grow, we’re excited about our leadership position in the industry, but we’re also committed to doing more - developing better products, reaching more employers, and getting more employees engaged with our platform. Our passion is to make every place a great place to work, starting with our own. We’re a big platform, but a small team. That means we’re going to trust you with more responsibility than you’d have anywhere else and invest in your success and growth more than any other employer.
Meet the Marketing Team
The Marketing team at PerkSpot is small, but mighty. It’s comprised of talented individuals with a vision for success. Through collaboration with them and other departments, you will work to establish email marketing processes and KPIs, set benchmarks for success, and develop a comprehensive email marketing strategy, testing, and deployment plan. Your hard work and determination will help the Marketing team generate leads and actionable business for both our internal and external Sales teams.
Life as our Marketing Automation Analyst:
- Developing a robust email marketing program including content planning, segment building, and execution
- Creating and launching landing pages (via Pardot) to support demand generation efforts
- Working with designers and copywriters on email content and testing
- Overseeing CRM integration with email marketing service; facilitate additional integrations as needed
- Establishing and reporting on benchmark KPIs such as open rate, click rate, conversion rate, win rate, etc.
- Analyzing campaign results and recommending changes to improve
- Running A/B email tests related to subject lines, content, send times, etc.
- Adjusting current workflows according to company goals
- Attending team and staff meetings to go over company goals, success benchmarks, and active marketing strategies
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of experience in high-volume marketing automation, preferably working with enterprise clients of 5K and above employees
- Proficiency in Pardot and Salesforce, with experience developing landing pages
- Experience with Salesforce lead routing, tracking, and reporting
- Applicable industry knowledge and relevant marketing skills
- Exceptional data analysis and project management skills; ability to distill complex data into actionable insights
- Sense of urgency with experience meeting strict deadlines
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Desire to learn and grow within a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment
- Ability to work autonomously and manage your own workload
- Proven understanding of PerkSpot’s values as a whole and a willingness to work hard to achieve overall company goals
Your First Few Months
During your first 90 days, we’ll be focused on getting you acclimated to the PerkSpot brand and our company culture. You’ll work with the Sales team to understand their strategy, and the Client Success team to understand how to grow and manage an existing client base. After that you’ll work with the Marketing team and our third-party agency to understand our existing marketing automation efforts and develop a plan to grow them. Then it’s off to the races, and you’ll eventually take over the agency’s duties through collaboration with the Marketing Manager and VP of Marketing.
The Perks of Working at PerkSpot
We’re a big platform, but still a small team. That means we’re going to trust you with more responsibility than elsewhere, and invest in you more. You’re going to grow – a lot.
We work out of our office in Chicago’s River North neighborhood. When we are in the office, we dress how we like, encourage flexible hours and an open time-off policy, stock a good beer selection, and we’re pretty obsessive about our coffee. Most of all, we welcome good people with lots of energy and enthusiasm.
PerkSpot offers the full suite of benefits you’d expect from a profitable, established company, including health and dental insurance, a generous parental leave policy, 401(k), pre-tax transit benefits, and fully-funded disability coverage. We have in-office bike storage, a private gym, and a shower on-site.
We hold weekly company get-togethers where we learn from what went wrong and celebrate what went right. Every week at PerkSpot, we aim a little higher and get a little bit better than the previous week.
Because we consider every member of our team to be a fundamental part of our success, we encourage everyone to be invested in our success, regardless of their position. We want every one of our employees to think like an owner: put in the effort to exceed expectations, solve problems before they come up, and always go the extra mile. It’s this drive to succeed that makes PerkSpot such an interactive and fulfilling place to work.
How to Apply
All applications will be kept strictly confidential. Please submit a resume AND cover letter (we know it is old school, but a cover letter is very important to us) telling us how you stack up to the qualifications, plus any other information you feel would be relevant to PerkSpot. Don’t be afraid to show your spark and personality!
All positions require a full background screening.
Offering a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture is a priority at PerkSpot. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.