Marketing Automation Expert
Yello’s talent acquisition software enables companies to humanize the candidate experience by providing unprecedented speed and transparency throughout the candidate journey. Founded in 2008, Yello supports hundreds of organizations globally by serving as a key strategic partner in optimizing recruiting operations and talent relationship management.
In 2017, Yello closed a series C funding round of $31 million and continues to grow quickly. We’re looking to hire people who believe nothing is impossible, love to learn and be curious, can be accountable for success, always enjoy the journey and will own their personality. If this is you, come grow your career with Yello.
About The Role
As our new Marketing Automation Expert, you will nurture new and existing leads while helping current customers grow through email marketing initiatives that increase conversion and drive revenue. You must possess an advanced proficiency in email marketing and marketing automation, with experience building segmented drip campaigns that drive action. The position requires excellent written communication and copywriting skills, strong design and optimization sensibilities and a strong entrepreneurial spirit. You’ll partner with Sales, Customer Success, and Marketing in a role that is both strategic and tactical.
How You'll Make An Impact
- Act as the automation administrator, using the platform to its full capacity, leveraging scheduled and ad hoc email campaigns to drive action, create interest, nurture leads and increase product usage and adoption.
- Perform all aspects of email execution from strategy to design to writing to segmentation to technical development.
- Analyze data to develop and segment lists using data from Salesforce.com and other databases, when applicable.
- Develop optimal cadences per segment, striving for simplicity over complexity.
- Constantly monitor, review and report campaign results and make recommendations to improve effectiveness and drive ROI.
- Optimize all campaigns using A/B testing as well as other methods.
- Ensure marketing messages are conveyed clearly and delivered on brand.
- Coordinate with internal and external teams for creative content and design elements.
- Develop email templates using graphics, personalization, advanced features and CTAs.
What We're Looking For
- 4+ years email marketing experience, including 2+ years experience as a power user/admin of a Marketing Automation platform required.
- Experience with one of the following highly preferred: Pardot, Eloqua, or Marketo.
- Enterprise-level B2B, SaaS experience preferred, but not required.
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed and learn new skills.
- Must love data.
- Strong writing, proofing and editing skills with a drive for accuracy and details.
- Strong project management skills, attention to detail, and ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Passion for creating world-class email marketing, including the ability to orchestrate each important detail and measure results.
- Basic HTML skills required.
Please highlight your marketing automation experience when applying.
We are the trailblazers in our space and we continually strive to learn and grow, but there is always time to celebrate a colleague's birthday or a recent success. We dress casually, have one of the best views in the city and the whole team sports Apple laptops. Our CEO Jason Weingarten and President Dan Bartfield always have their office doors open. And with opportunities for professional advancement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and a 401K match – Yello has you covered.
- Yello is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Candidates local to Chicago are preferred.
- You must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be able to sit or stand for continuous periods of time
- This role frequently communicates/interacts with individuals, must have strong written and oral communication skills
- Yello reserves the right to assign or reassign the responsibilities and requirements to this job at any time