Marketing Automation Manager at Rally Health
Rally Health is looking for a Marketing Automation Manager to help provide multiple email and marketing automation programs. The dedicated team you will be a part of oversees the quality and integrity of all member communications (email, push, SMS). We promote use of the tools and benefits that our members have access to. You will report to the Senior Director, Marketing Automation. In September of 2021, Rally Health will integrate into Optum, a UnitedHealth Group company.You Will:
- Enhance the member experience by using data to build member journeys that promote dynamic content
- Execute on the segmentation of varied data sets to deploy emails to millions of users
- Develop HTML/CSS templates compatible across many email clients, web browsers, and mobile devices
- Develop, maintain, and improve upon existing automation configurations via current data architecture and strategies
- Identify and execute on testing and optimization opportunities (segmentation, personalization, layout, format, frequency, copy, etc.) to continuously improve communications performance focused on user engagement driving towards our KPIs
- Maintain reporting across communications and product KPIs, make recommendations to improve our Marketing Automation programs
- Drive process efficiency and operational excellence
- Uphold project management and team procedures: handling email deliverables within engineering and data sprints, clarifying requirements, running the interdependencies, establishing and maintaining communication channels with essential partners
- Contribute to the development of our Marketing Automation Roadmap and align strategies that support our goals
- 3+ years dedicated email and marketing automation experience
- Experience with databases (SQL experience preferred) and leading ESPs - Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- 2+ years using HTML/CSS to create and update HTML templates
- 2+ years creating personalized/dynamic email/sms/push messaging
- 2+ years building automated programs through varied data pipelines
- Experience using APIs to create email/sms/push notifications
- Knowledge of A/B test strategies, multivariate test strategies, and test planning
- Remote opportunities available. Please note that hiring for this position will only be considered in the following states: AZ, CA, CO, DC, FL, IL, MD, MN, NC, NJ, NV, NY, OR, PA, TN, TX, VA, or WA
- *The expected salary range for this position in CO will be: $80,000 - $108,000
Rally Health® is about putting health in the hands of the individual by empowering people to take charge of their health and health care with our online and mobile tools. We know that a diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective, and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Rally knows that we are strongest when our teams reflect the diversity of the world around us and create a sense of belonging.
Since 2017, Rally has been a non-integrated entity of Optum, a part of UnitedHealth Group. In the next stage of our evolution, Rally will migrate into a new organization within Optum known as Optum Digital. With these changes, set to be complete by the end of September 2021, we will bring together teams and resources to better bring our digital products and services to consumers.Our Benefits:
- Great compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, stock purchase plan, and 401(k)
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees & paid leave for new parents
- Employees in this position may also earn performance-based bonuses
If you don't think you meet all of the job criteria and are still interested in the job, please apply! Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join our team.
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition ([email protected]).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.