We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
As a Marketing Automation Specialist, you'll be responsible for contributing to the creation, execution and optimization of digital campaigns to drive lead generation and acceleration of revenue growth across Relativity.
This is a collaborative role that requires a high level of follow-through, attention to detail and creative problem-solving. Reporting to the Director of Demand Generation, you will support digital marketing efforts by setting up end-to-end processes including reporting of digital campaigns to inform strategic decision-making and campaign investment.
- Responsible for daily hands-on work including email builds/sends, landing pages, dynamic content, A/B tests, list imports and database management that will generate qualified leads that ladder to revenue
- Segment lists for marketing campaign engagements based on criteria such as industry, organization type, lifecycle stage, and persona. Promotes data integrity best practices for maintaining a healthy contact database
- Create, execute, and optimize marketing automation programs and lead nurturing campaigns in Marketo and Salesforce
- In conjunction with the Revenue Operations team, analyze and report on progress to achieving objectives by tracking KPI’s across all campaigns, glean meaning from the data and proactively advise on how to improve results
- Drive continued innovation and best practice implementation and regularly share knowledge with the broader team
- Stay up to date with the latest mar-tech, marketing automation and email marketing best practices
- Contribute to overall marketing planning and team collaboration
- 2+ years of experience in Digital Marketing, B2B Marketing, or related field
- 2+ years of experience as a Marketo power user (Marketo certification preferred)
- Working knowledge of Salesforce as an integrated CRM platform
- Experience developing and executing B2B funnel acceleration and lead nurture campaigns, managed in accordance with industry best practices
- Strong process & analytical mindset; detail-oriented and passionate about working with a fast-growing marketing team, ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects
- Creativity, curiosity and problem-solving skills
- Solid communications skills: verbal, written, presentation
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service, and we’re always looking for people to join us on the journey.
Relativity is a team of smart, passionate people always looking to grow, contribute, and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.