At Topstep, individuals fully own their roles and are charged with meaningfully driving results. We work fast and continuously optimize our products to reach more and more traders worldwide.
We are looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist who will be responsible for providing support for the following aspects: campaign insight to support marketing objectives as well as assisting in lead generation methods using HubSpot to execute email campaigns, and landing pages. This is a unique opportunity to put all of your HubSpot knowledge to use while working closely with our Marketing and Product teams to have a direct supportive impact on our company’s goals.
Excited about this opportunity? Read on, keeping in mind that we strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. Each new hire is an opportunity for us to bring in a different perspective, and we are always eager to further diversify our company. Topstep believes that diverse people and ideas result in better business, and we are committed to fostering an inclusive culture where you can thrive.
The Role, along with everything you’d expect
- The Marketing Automation Specialist role is an ideal opportunity to grow your marketing career in an exciting, fast-paced fintech company
- The role is also a great fit for candidates who are interested in learning how to engage a worldwide audience across multiple channels
- The Marketing Automation Specialist will work very closely with our marketing team to segment and behaviorally target the right audiences, which will directly impact conversion
- Assists and supports nurturing programs, triggered, and drip-based automated email communications, ad hoc email campaigns, and event programs within HubSpot
- Maintains lead capture forms and landing pages to support acquisition and engagement marketing programs to successfully reach new customers and expand revenue growth within the existing customer base
- Aids in the optimizing of meaningful database segmentation to tailor campaign and program messages for targeted audiences across specific market segments, industries as well as other selected targets
- Ensure timely creation, categorizing, and both automated (via HubSpot API) and manual leads list imports through our marketing automation solution
- Document processes and procedures for all marketing programs within HubSpot, acting as the primary “power user” to cross-train and support other global marketing users on best practice use of the system
- Understand how HubSpot integrates with CRM (specifically, Salesforce.com) as part of the overall lead funnel, manage/execute system deployment and integration projects for HubSpot
- Help monitor HubSpot prospect database hygiene
- Performing ongoing data cleansing to maintain the health and accuracy of our prospect and lead database
- Collaborate with the rest of the marketing team to analyze data and identify possible process improvements and system enhancements for improvements to automated marketing programs that maximize efficiencies, productivity, and effectiveness
- Build and execute flawless and timely email marketing campaigns as follows: one-time, recurring, triggered, and dynamic-content driven
The Ideal Candidate
- A minimum working knowledge with HubSpot or another marketing automation tool testing, executing, and optimizing marketing programs, with a thorough understanding of life-cycle marketing – from acquisition through retention/building loyalty
- Experience in digital marketing best practices. You don't have to be a pro, but basic knowledge of email open and click-through rates, pacing and workflow analysis, and campaign set up is necessary for success in this role
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data, as you’ll need to have an understanding of campaign successes and failures
- Basic marketing campaign knowledge/experience. If you have managed an email campaign or social media posts before this is you
- Ability to be proactive and think creatively
- Ability and love of working in a team and cross-departmentally
- Ability to prioritize initiatives and communicate clearly across the company. As a small company, we always have a lot going on, and we rely on our teams to have the skills to navigate the best way to accomplish our goals.
- Excellent English writing skills, attention to detail, time management skills, and overall positive attitude. We thought these were assumed, but better safe than sorry.
- Competitive salary and bonus incentives
- 401(k) plus match, to help plan for your future
- Generous paid family leave, plus flexible ramp up period upon return, and extra PTO days
- Access to senior management and mentoring opportunities
- Monthly team Innovation Labs, which contribute to long term strategic decisions
- Vacation bonus, when you take off 5 consecutive days to fully clock out
- #TopstepTravel, a semi-regular raffle for luxury accommodations in a variety of cities
- Professional development budget, provided for continuing education, training, and workshops
- Work from Anywhere policy, to respond to an ever-changing work climate
- Flexible Schedule Options, including 4-day workweek and half day Friday schedules
- Employee Assistance Program, for when you need some professional support in your personal life
- Coming [back] Soon: Company parties and outings, happy hours and catered lunches, breakfast and snack bar
- Coming [back] Soon: Annual company-wide Step Up Day, a day spent giving back to our community
- Graceful Leave Policy
- Casual work environment and dress code
- Summer Friday (flexible) hours
- Opportunities to work from home in Illinois
- Pre-tax spending accounts, for your dependent and health care needs plus transportation
- Paid time off (starting at 15 days, increasing annually), plus paid holidays, paid sick days, and paid volunteer hours
- Medical, dental, vision, life, long-term and short-term disability insurance
Is Topstep the place for you? If so, apply today! We look forward to hearing from you.
TopstepTrader is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, gender, age, disability, or any other basis protected under the law.