Marketing Automation Specialist
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Automation Specialist to join our team. The Marketing Automation Specialist will be responsible for the design, testing, execution and reporting of our online marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate will be a power user of Eloqua and Saleforce.com and will possess a proven track record of success with developing, implementing and measuring marketing campaigns.
- Manage all aspects of our Eloqua instance and its integration with Salesforce.com including lead scoring, email and landing page development, testing, database management, reporting & analytics, and optimization.
- Develop a variety of campaigns – welcome, lead generation, nurturing, client communications, events, etc.
- Collaborate with fellow marketing team members and the Sales team to develop and execute relevant and impactful campaigns.
- Conduct data analysis and segmentation to identify campaign opportunities.
- Partner with Saleforce.com administrator to develop and improve work flows.
- Utilize A/B testing for optimization.
- Implement and continuously improve processes related to marketing automation.
- Support sales and marketing alignment through effective communication and ongoing recommendations for improvement.
Your Qualifications and Skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of expert-level experience with Eloqua platform for a B2B technology company; global experience highly desired
- Experience with web content management systems as well as HTML and CSS skills
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Preference for working in a collaborative, cross-team, cross-cultural environment
- Experience with Account-Based Marketing a plus