Marketing Campaign Coordinator
At ShopRunner, our mission is to help retailers thrive by sparking and deepening connections between shoppers and the brands they love.
Our 4.4M members receive exclusive benefits such as free 2-day shipping, free returns, 2-click checkout and special promotions across our network of 140+ retailers. Our retailers enjoy the power of cross-retailer network effects in the form of new customers and increased purchase frequency.
With people in offices in Chicago and Conshohocken, PA, we’re perpetrators of good vibes and great experiences for our customers, our merchants and each other.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
ShopRunner has a rich file of members who shop across hundreds of online retailers. We’re seeking a creative and quantitative campaign manager who can execute campaigns across email, mobile, and web notifications. Successful candidates will have demonstrated strong process management, attention to detail, and ability to improve campaigns over time through testing and analysis.
ABOUT WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Work with internal stakeholders to define the objective of the campaign and high confidence plan to achieve it
- Use Scrum framework to collaborate across teams on campaign development
- Set up audience targeting to increase engagement
- Build, QA, test, and deploy campaigns using a growth marketing platform
- Maintain the campaign calendar to organize projects, track deployments, and analyze results
- Create campaign performance reports and share it with the leadership team
ABOUT WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- 1-2 years experience working in targeted marketing campaigns, including email
- Ability to prioritize and adhere to strict deadlines
- Detail-oriented, strong organizational skills, and ability to work within a fast-paced environment
- Self-directed learner; keeps on top of emerging trends in the email/push notifications space
- Entrepreneurial attitude with a collaborative nature
- Experience with HTML, CSS, and/or Photoshop
We want you to bring your whole human self to work every single day. We accept you for who you are and consider everyone on an equal opportunity basis without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.