Marketing Communications Associate Manager – (Maternity Leave Contract role 12-18 months)
The Marketing Communications Associate Manager – (Maternity Leave Contract role12-18 months) will be a member of the Pampered Chef Canada Home Office team and is responsible for managing the strategic development, planning and implementation of marketing communication programs to achieve Promotions, Programs and Sales Objectives for the Canadian market.
To maintain brand identity and drive program results, this position will manage corporate communications, marketing communications, digital media and field consultant events for Canada leveraging programs and assets created by the Global marketing team.
This position requires a high level of leadership, coordination and cooperation with cross-functional teams. Partnering with the Business Development team in Canada and both the Field Communications and Consumer Communications teams is key in developing communication that supports the respective Marketing, Product and Field initiatives. It is essential that program results are tracked and monitored and aligned with budgets.
• Develop and work with cross-functional global teams to launch consultant and consumer marketing and communication plans that support global programs, projects and new solutions.
• Adhere to company branding, including colours, font choices, and overall brand voice when addressing various audiences
• Contribute to strategy, make recommendations and changes for Canada when appropriate, and create/request/review deliverables as required in collaboration with the global teams.
• Develop the communication strategy and deliverables for in-country events & conferences, and contribute to creating the required collateral.
• Craft compelling positioning and messaging narratives across different marketing touchpoints (including social media) to support solutions and drive consultant engagement.
• Work with global consumer team in a timely manner to convey marketing initiatives via social media and email marketing campaigns
• Coordinate / execute Marketing project submissions (including measurements) for all Canadian programs, online elements weekly, monthly, seasonally to support strategy and KPIs.
• Develop detailed national project plans and initiatives, including communication plan and collateral development, and contribute to the creation of required collateral.
• Accountable for executing all communication with excellence in a timely manner.
• Manage the charitable program in Canada, in terms of communication, collateral updates, and ensuring all assets are up to date for the current campaign
Skills you’ll need:
• BA/BS in Business, Marketing or related field of business.
• Minimum 3 years related marketing experience
• Minimum 2 years direct sales experience desired; but not required.
• Excellent written, verbal and presentation communications skills required
• Ability to copywrite and craft compelling stories for both internal and external use
• Strategic thinking orientation
• Strong customer service orientation
• Strong leadership, mentoring and teaching abilities required.
• Ability to work independently; self-starter
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects within specified timeframe.
• Entrepreneurial minded
• Online expertise/confidence, online marketing experience a must
• Social media savvy – Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest
• Familiarity with multimedia and online video solutions such as YouTube and Vimeo
• Proficiency in a PC environment with Microsoft Office tools – Word, Excel, PowerPoint; Outlook email; Adobe acrobat.
Nice to have:
• Salesforce and project management software experience an asset
• video filming and editing skills using Easy Movie Maker
• good understanding of and ability to code basic HTML
• basic graphic design
• Passion for food/recipes an added bonus