Marketing Communications Coordinator, Reverb LP
Are you an experienced marketer with a passion for records? We are currently looking for a communications coordinator who enjoys overall marketing campaign strategy as well as everyday implementation. We believe in data-driven decision making, so you'll also spend time digging into analytics around acquisition and retention to promote growth and ensure the we're meeting our goals. You'll act as the right-hand to our LP marketing manager, and collaborate with the entire marketing team to ensure consistency across communications as we plan and execute new and ongoing campaigns.
You'll need in-depth knowledge of the physical recorded music industry and the curiosity to continuously expand that knowledge base. Your desire to make an impact and willingness and confidence to take on large responsibilities will fuel your success in our innovative, fast-growing environment.
- Manage marketing communications (email, social, outbound messaging) and day-to-day campaign management and execution for LP marketing efforts
- Develop, drive and manage LP communications calendar for broader marketing team
- Assemble and digest reporting to maximize organizational impact of data
- Work cross-functionally with analytics, product and design teams to ensure confidence in testing, forecasting and brand impact
- 2+ years of successful email, social, or communication marketing and strategy
- Expert knowledge of the physical music industry
- Extreme attention to detail, effective communication and ability to self-manage and lead a team of marketers
- Ability to maintain relationships with confidence and represent the brand externally
- Familiarity with launching new products
- International marketing experience a plus
What you'll get:
- Competitive salary and stock options in an early stage company.
- An incredible office location in an exposed brick loft with lots of light, close to the Paulina brown line.
- Health insurance.
- 401k with 4% match.
- Flexible vacation and sick days.
- Discounts on music gear.