Marketing Communications Director at CCC Information Services
At CCC, it’s all about connectivity we are a provider of innovative cloud, mobile, telematics, hyperscale technologies and services for the automotive, insurance, and collision repair industries. Our solutions and big data insights are delivered through our CCC ONE™ platform, which connects 350+ insurance companies, 24,000+ repair facilities, original equipment manufacturers, hundreds of parts suppliers, and dozens of third-party data and service providers. Our platform, carwise.com , provides access to car-related services for millions of consumers. Auto Injury Solutions Inc., also a CCC company, provides casualty solutions to auto insurers for the handling of first and third-party claims. In short, our collective set of solutions make connected car, vehicle, and accident data actionable, informing decision-making, enhancing productivity, and helping customers deliver faster and better experiences for end consumers.
Job Description Summary
CCC is seeking an experienced Marketing Communications Director to promote the CCC Information Services brand and narrative across all channels. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, the Marketing Communication Director will be responsible for telling the company’s story including: brand strategy, website management, digital advertising, PR and social media, and content/creative creation working with the markets.
- Oversee, build and inspire a team of creative professionals (internal and agency talent), including members in design and content, providing guidance, mentorship, and career development support
- Launch and maintain the company’s public sites and lead digital marketing activities
- Lead global brand marketing and creative strategies for all external communications including website, PR, blog, research, whitepapers, and more
- Define and orchestrate Marketing content calendar across a mix of campaigns, owners, goals, and content types
- Work with marketing business leaders and company business leads to define and refine CCC’s brand, messaging priorities, and thought leadership while ensuring continued alignment with company goals
- Collaborate with team leaders in Sales, Product Marketing, Product Mgt, Engineering and Customer Success to generate content that resonates with CCC’s target audience
- Measure, monitor, and continually optimize
- 10+ years of experience working in a marketing communications role (at least 3+ years working in B2B SaaS marketing)
- Fluent in content marketing tools, platforms, and distribution channels
- Demonstrated ability to experiment and drive growth for B2B channels
- Passion around empowering and coaching a team.
- Ability to market programs and initiative to internal audiences to build advocates
- Drive to learn about your audience & what delights them
- Experience taking initiative on omnichannel content marketing programs in a way that inspires B2B audiences to engage and take action
- Demonstrated ability to measure the success of programs for constant self-improvement
- Should be high energy, self-motivated, and enjoy fast-paced environment