Marketing Coordinator, Partner Communications (Remote) at Fetch Rewards
Who We Are:
We reward shoppers for digitizing their shopping experience.
Our mission is to delight the world’s shoppers with a free smartphone app that is easy, smart and fun.
Why Join the Fetch Family?
We make it better for users even when that's difficult for us
We empower people with information and trust
We challenge ideas, not people
We think bigger and keep building
We find ways to bring the fun to Fetch!
We're committed to building an empowered and inclusive community of innovative and passionate people. As a growing organization, we need team players who can go above and beyond their individual responsibilities to help our company build towards its vision. If you are a creative, hard-working, and fun-seeking person interested in working with a close-knit group of highly talented people, this is the right place for you.
Fetch Rewards is an equal employment opportunity employer.
About the role
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator of Partner Communications who will support communication strategy and execution for our hundreds of partner brands. This role will report into the Marketing Manager of Partner Communications. Measuring success will be easy. We will increase awareness, purchases, and loyalty to our brand partners, thus creating more value (more points!) for our Fetch users. For our brand partners, you will help us better connect their brands with millions of Fetch users and report back campaign results to showcase the value of engagement through our platform.
- Assisting partner-brand communication strategy, planning, content creation, execution, and performance evaluation across all channels (email, push messages, in-app messages, social)
- Operational management and creation of partner communication campaigns
- Supporting the Marketing Manager of Partner Communications in partner meetings
- Monitoring and reporting KPIs for various campaigns and compiling metrics to be sent to the Partner Development teams.
- Communicating and coordinating marketing efforts with our Partner development team and across other involved departments
- Supporting our campaign QA processes for about ~5 hrs each week
Skills we believe you need for this position:
- 1-2 years of full time work experience in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or a similar field
- Superb communication skills, both verbal and written
- An understanding of metrics with a data mindset
- Strong editing skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a self-starter
- A sincere belief in the power of collaboration
Bonus points if you. . .
- Have experience using a marketing automation or email service platform (ex.:Constant Contact, Salesforce, Marketo,Hubspot, Iterable, etc.)
- Have experience working in a client-facing role or agency environment
- Have worked in partner marketing or content marketing
- Have QA experience