What we are looking for:
The team is looking to place a highly organized self-starter who works well across departments and has direct experience into this role.
- Support Marketing team with development of marketing communications, content management, social marketing, special projects and coordination of group meetings
- Develop content and distributes marketing materials internally and externally, including keeping our website up to date
- Plans meetings and supports trade show logistics
- 1-2 years of full-time relevant experience preferred
- Proven experience in brand marketing, communications, or related areas with a focus on marketing
- Familiarity with marketing tools like Hubspot, Wordpress (or similar tools)
- Ability to handle multiple priorities at once
- Highly skilled in project management, specifically working on large project implementations that require teamwork to meet deadlines and deliverables
- Strong interpersonal skills and flexibility to work within a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to communicate articulately and confidently with individuals at every level of the organization both written and verbally
- Nice to have but not required:
- Design skills
- Copywriter skills
At its best, local government is a unifying force with the power to dramatically improve lives. Govtech-company CityBase is helping smart people build intelligent government, working with cities, counties, utilities, and states to create a place as dynamic as the people who live in it, work in it, and contribute to it. Accessible and responsive, adaptive and efficient, our cloud-based platform is digitizing the city-hall experience and impacting constituents nationwide.