About Guaranteed Rate
Guaranteed Rate is the 7th largest retail mortgage lender in the U.S. By offering industry-leading tools, low-rate mortgages and unparalleled customer service, we’ve become the Home Purchase Experts®. At Guaranteed Rate, we think big—pushing beyond what most people believe is possible. We strive to work with the best of the best, building business with the best referral partners and hiring the best employees—allowing us to deliver world-class customer service. Our goal is to make sure every customer has a great experience. Headquartered in Chicago with 5,000+ employees in 300+ offices across the U.S. and licensed in all 50 states, we’ve helped thousands of homeowners with more than $24 billion in home purchase loans and refinances in just the past year alone.
Who is GR?
Guaranteed Rate is not your typical company and certainly not your typical mortgage company. We’re technology driven, have tons of energy and we love what we do – great people and great products alongside our impeccable customer service (83 NPS, unheard of!). We’re in a Ravenswood loft style office building with exposed brick and duct work, and windows we can actually open during the summer. The awesomeness doesn’t end there, we also have:
- Not just major holidays, we have any holiday parties -- Mardi Gras, Valentine’s Day, St. Paddy’s Day, Opening Day, Boxing Day, you get the picture.
- Access to our free nurse practitioner/acupuncturist and massage therapist.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield health care coverage – dental, vision, short-term disability, life insurance and a 401(k) plan.
- Best of all, we help you become a homeowners with a big fat employee discount on the origination fees. Already own? We offer discounted refinances through Guaranteed Rate.
What's the Role?
Guaranteed Rate is looking for a super star Marketing Coordinator. You’re a multi-tasking, ten track mind having ar-teest with a built-in motor – you’ll need the motor because we don’t stop moving around here. You have the ability to change tracks midstream and you love it – no really change is your middle name. There’s lots to do around here and you love getting the job done right - the bar is set high and you like it that way. Teams are your favorite work environment and you’re comfortable towing the line to make all things right with the bigger picture. You’re also a rock star communicator with an unmatched attention to detail. If this is you then come bust down our doors and show us what you got!
We’re just gonna give it to you straight – you’ll:
- Support regional marketing managers in helping to fulfill all marketing material requests.
- Fulfill marketing material requests like: business cards, postcards, flyers, print and online ads, listing sheets and other marketing materials as needed – don’t worry we have tons of templates.
- Support the development of custom marketing materials and help our corporate marketing team stay on brand and compliant.
- Order promotional materials as requested by loan officers.
- Maintain daily communication with regional marketing managers to catch-up on marketing needs, expectations and project status.
Here’s what you’ll bring to the table:
- If you’ve got a Bachelor degree in Marketing or Communications – great. Now we love our educated team players, but if you’ve got what it takes come wow us!
- You are an extraordinary communicator – both written and spoken - with unsurpassed listening skills to boot.
- Heavy project management and organizational skills – ya gotta have’em – it’s a must.
- It’s the 21st Century, you should know the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Must have: Adobe Creative Suite to include InDesign (a must!), Photoshop, Illustrator
- Basic Production Skills (Printing, binding, assembling, shipping)
- You’re positive and love spreading the good vibes.
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law.