Location: Chicago or Boston (preferred)
GOSH, WE FEEL LIKE WE KNOW YOU ALREADY
You / you are:
- Take pride in managing and attending to details.
- Have an inner drive and fierce commitment to excel in the pursuit of business goals.
- Possess a creative mind that can visualize how best to communicate and illustrate data and how communication of concepts can be improved.
- Have the ability to synthesize details without losing a grasp of the big picture.
- Demonstrate a willingness to do whatever it takes to do a job well.
- Collaborative to your core - you are a team player to the max and can incorporate feedback and change of direction flawlessly.
- Are experienced in growing measurable impact to a B2B social presence.
- Not afraid of some hard work. You leave it all on the field. Every. Single. Day.
- Passionateabout doing the right thing. Cool and calm when challenged.
- Interested in learning how the needs of our business drive what we do.
- A team-player, collaborator, problem solver and owner with a passion for detail.
- Experienced in B2B with 2+ years in the workforce
- Nodding your head as you read each of these descriptions.
DO THESE QUALITIES DESCRIBE YOU? JOIN OUR MARKETING TEAM!
As part of the Marketing team, you will work directly with Marketing team and other stakeholders across the organization to execute on many marketing initiatives, brand evolution and digital properties.
THE OPPORTUNITY & THE IMPACT
We are looking for an initiative-taking, collaborative go-getter Marketing Coordinator to join the in-house Marketing team.
In particular, this person will:
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing, Sales and National Practices to develop a sales collateral strategy that is forward looking and delivers value.
- Create sell sheets to communicate our capabilities to a variety of audiences (internal and external).
- Support marketing events with logistics and coordination of details
- Publish content to the company website and blog
- Manage all content and communication on the internal Marketing Hub (intranet) including proactively sourcing content
- Develop new copy and edit current copy for social media platforms, website content, email campaigns and other forms of marketing activity – ensuring messages are supportive of and consistent with marketing strategies.
- Manage social media channels to grow audiences and engagement
- Support daily PR activities including staffing calls to act on followups, speaking program, award program, etc
- Work with Geoleads and Sales team to define and research contact information for target audiences resulting lists for targeted campaigns.
- Review and update internal databases with prospect lists, tagging appropriate fields to support marketing attribution and reporting
- Assist with Salesforce report and dashboard creation
- Support Marketing with other projects as needed
A BIT ABOUT RIGHTPOINT
Intrapreneurship is defined as creating from within, starting something from nothing. And it is at the heart of the people at Rightpoint. We are a values-led intrapreneurial organization. We're driven by innovation, rooted in technology and relentlessly curious. We love the creativity involved in taking a blank screen and blinking cursor and making it something amazing. With intrapreneurship in our DNA, we're able to move quickly to build unique, innovative customer experiences that evolve the way our clients do business.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we're searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Rightpoint is the largest independent customer experience agency with technology at our core, and 450 employees across 10 offices. We create impactful digital experiences driven by insight, strategy, technology and design. We serve more than 250 Fortune 1,000 companies with strategy, site design and development, content, CRM, commerce, BI and cloud infrastructure.
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- FTO + Paid Holidays
- Casual Dress (when in the office; when at a client site, we need to mirror their dress code)
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great Health Coverage
- Medical – 4 plans to choose from!
- Life/AD&D/Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending (Dependent & Healthcare)
- Transportation/Parking Pre-Tax Benefits
- 401k with Company Matching
- Rightpoint-provided snacks and soft drinks
- Regular social events including volunteering, lunch outings, XBox One, golf outings, Whirlyball, and daily table tennis matches
- Open Office Environment
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities