Marketing CRO Specialist at cleverbridge
We are seeking an outgoing and professional Conversion Rate Optimization Specialist to join our dynamic team of marketing and e-commerce experts. You are a curious, self-sufficient learner who understands digital marketing. You love finding opportunity through analytics, and most importantly, you have a client-service mentality.
As Conversion Rate Optimization Specialist, you will support the planning of campaigns based on the business and marketing objectives, execute the campaign end-to-end using the right marketing channels, tools, and tactics. This role will require you to analyze the performance of the business, run A/B tests, and optimize the campaign and take necessary actions to deliver better results. Also required are face to face meetings with clients to discuss and guide the campaigns.
- Support and Coordinate the launch of Optimization marketing campaigns
- Create, Implement, and execute global campaigns, monitor, and evaluate impact
- Execute optimization-based campaigns that produce increased engagement (top of funnel), increase conversion rates (storefront), and support with reducing churn and growth of our clients overall business
- Execute cart abandonment campaigns using our performance marketing platform powered by Partnerize and Email marketing platforms through Whatcounts
- Continuously monitor and seek opportunities to improve current campaigns effectiveness using existing marketing tools such as HotJar, the cleverbridge eCommerce platform
- Troubleshoot and resolve any optimization campaign issues for assigned clients
- Work closely with the digital marketing team to identify challenges and opportunities to be able to translate them into effective campaigns.
- Maintain relations to client accounts and serve as contact point
- Manage key conversion points in the customer journey for your assigned accounts with conversion growth as a goal
- Develop a deep understanding of the Conversion Rate Optimization Industry
- Research and implement current trends to campaign strategy on our Optimization Lab
- Report and document overall campaign performance
- Compile and report results of optimization campaigns from your team members and share for better team visibility and make recommendations for improvements based on analysis
- Internal QBR/SBR data analysis and presentations
- Support with day-to-day tasks
- You thrive when you’re working on multiple things at once and under a deadline
- Exceptional client-facing skills and attention to details
- Strong time-management, organization and communication skills
- A positive attitude that resonates through all areas of your work
- Marketing channel familiarity: SEO, PPC, Display, Email, Affiliate Marketing, Marketing Automation
- You're a trusted advisor with a service mindset.
- Able to build strong, resilient and lasting relationships with clients
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- This position requires daily attendance in our Chicago, IL office and occasional travel to visit clients
- BA/BS; Marketing, Business or related field
- 3+ years of Digital Marketing experience on behalf of a client
- Experience using Google Analytics, and other third-party optimization tools
- Proven experience delivering marketing campaigns for B2C and B2B markets