Ensono is a well-funded private equity backed business headquartered in the USA that has expanded its presence internationally. Our core values are; honesty, collaboration, passion, curiosity and reliability. True partnership is the defining thing that makes us different from the competition. We pride ourselves on delivering focused complex managed hosting and cloud infrastructure services and solutions, with associated consultancy; unleashing our clients across all industry sectors, simplifying complex business challenges and delivering immediate value. The Marketing Director, North American (NA) Region is responsible for overall marketing to NA and is a key marketing leader in identifying the market segments that comprise the target accounts, obtaining consensus on the most impactful solution / service / product messages that will drive conversion, and then using best practice targeting methods to reach both prospects and clients. This role demands a high level of industry knowledge and an understanding how this intersects with Ensono’s current strengths in the market. The role also needs a professional, credible and dynamic individual who will thrive on working across the entire Ensono organization and is a natural team player and consensus builder. The role reports to the VP Marketing in the EVP, Product & Technology Group.
- Comprehensive oversight of NA marketing with emphasis on bringing alignment between Marketing, Sales and Product teams to deliver messages and support that exceed the expectations of prospects and clients.
- Balance NA prospect, client and partner activities to grow the core Ensono business with new accounts, renew and expand current relationships and leverage key partners to identify new opportunities.
- Leverage current and best practice data, technology and process to provide a recurring stream of engagements for prospects and clients that will address their needs and issues.
- Manage day-to-day activities, to include: NA strategy in close collaboration with NA senior executives, campaign development and oversight, optimization of the mix and investment in lead generation channels and tactics, and content development that is NA-focused and supplemental to global content.
- Balance near-term results with longer lead times associated with technology projects, seek compromises that meet those competing needs, and be both receptive to ideas as well as assertive in presenting them.
- Maintain and grow a deep knowledge of complex managed hosting and cloud infrastructure services and solutions and how Ensono can provide these capabilities to key accounts.
- Management of detailed budget processes, to include assessing budget vs plan vs forecast, and overseeing NA team members to gain maximum value from limited resources.
- Oversee the execution and assessment of NA regional campaigns that need to be closely aligned to the larger efforts of the marketing team.
- Influence and build a rapport, both internally and externally, and effectively cultivate relationships with cross-functional groups to meet goals.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related degree. Masters degree is preferred.
- Minimum 7-10 years of marketing experience in the B2B technology industry highly preferred with the ability to discuss current trends in the industry and articulate how Ensono is positioned within them.
- Expertise in B2B demand generation in an account-based marketing environment to drive measurable results in MQLs (leads), SQLs (meetings) and SQOs (opportunities).
- Direct and extensive knowledge of Marketo (or similar marketing operations platform), D&B Lattice (or similar customer data platform), Demandbase (or similar programmatic platform), Salesforce, LinkedIn, Google and other channel delivery platforms.
- Excellent understanding of marketing methodologies and campaign optimization with extensive working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, in particular Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- A skilled writer, verbal communicator and presentation-builder, with substantial experience discussing and briefing senior executives on marketing performance.
- Strong results-driven project management skills and an ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Financial proficiency and detailed budgeting skills in a complex corporate environment.