Who Are We?
33 Realty is an Inc. 5000 fastest growing company. It’s also one of the brightest and most rewarding real estate companies to work for in Chicago. We’re proud to take exceptional care of our people. Read more about our company culture and benefits below.
Why Do We Need You?
We can’t forge our path without you. If you bring extensive marketing experience, passion, and a proven track record of leadership, innovation, and determination, then we’d like to talk.
The Day-In, Day-Out:
- Be responsible for the Company’s marketing efforts including; strategy, implementation, content creation, public relations, sponsorship, digital, CRM, social, email, website, reputation management and traditional marketing.
- Leverage Salesforce as part of an integrated marketing and sales effort.
- Report to the Director of Operations for daily needs and to the Partners of the firm on a monthly basis.
- Be responsible for implementing the marketing strategic plan as well as reporting on the ROI of marketing strategies.
- Oversee and lead other team members.
- Carry out an audit of what is working and what is missing from our marketing efforts to date and to lead us forward in advancing our marketing goals.
- Work within the budget to implement our strategy and build brand awareness.
For a truly exceptional candidate, this position can be held 100% remotely. We are willing to consider candidates from across the country if their skill set and experience are in line with our requirements! Our thriving company culture is poised to welcome another remote team member, and we're interested in seeing your track record of remote work accomplishments.
The Requirements of This Role:
- Bachelor’s degree; marketing concentration preferred (or equivalent experience).
- Masters or similar higher education degree preferred but not required
- Minimum 7 years of integrated marketing experience; including managing and implementing a marketing strategic plan, building brand awareness, developing content, design experience, digital, SEO, search, email and social.
- Experience in a small business environment a plus, willingness to “wear many hats”.
- Real estate experience preferred
- Salesforce or similar CRM software experience preferred
- Pardot or similar direct email software experience preferred
- Strong work ethic, with a demonstrated ability to “go the extra mile”.
- Highly organized with attention to detail, excellent writing skills.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to balance differing opinions.
- Demonstrated flexibility in a growth environment.
We’re proud to offer an incredible benefits package to our employees, including:
- Health, Dental, and 401k
- Fitness Bonuses
- Smart Casual Dress Code
- PTO, as well as paid volunteer days
- Ventra Benefits
- Free Snacks and Drinks (We’ve got an espresso machine and Stella Artois on tap)
- A beautiful, highenergy office in River North
- Monthly birthday lunches and happy hours
- Working from home & flexible work arrangements
- A strong culture and sense of community
- A lasting vision for the future (Our leaders are humble and committed to positive change)
If you’d like to join one of the best Real Estate Companies in all of Chicago, (according to PropertyManagement.com) then we’d love to see your resume. We are dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.