Marketing Director at All Campus
All Campus partners with world-leading universities to recruit qualified students for online degree and certificate programs. With a leadership team that brings decades of experience in education, we offer a robust set of data-driven marketing, enrollment, retention and technology services.
We create value for our clients by expanding their reach and cultivating relationships with students to advance their lives and their careers. Higher education institutions — including Teachers College, Columbia University, DePaul and Purdue — partner with us for the level of service we provide and our commitment to serving the higher education sector.
Our focus on providing an excellent level of service to both our clients and their students is integrated into every level of our organization through our core values. These values represent not only our commitment to our clients, but to each other. They are a huge part of what has made us one of the best places to work in Chicago, according to both Crain’s Chicago Business and Built In Chicago.
Our values are:
We are tenacious. We set realistic goals for our clients and ourselves, and work diligently to beat them.
New ideas excite us. We support employees’ curiosity by empowering them to pursue new skills and opportunities.
Just Say It
We welcome candid, open, honest, and constructive feedback across every level of the organization. We advise our students and clients with sincerity and their best interests at heart.
We have a strict ‘hire nice people’ policy. We truly care about our colleagues, clients, and students. We celebrate our successes and help each other learn from our mistakes.
We’re obsessed with efficiency. We push ourselves to get more with less without sacrificing our professional standards. This drives innovation and, most importantly in higher ed, drives down costs making education more accessible to all.
We problem solve with enthusiasm and camaraderie in the face of challenges. We believe that if anyone can figure it out, it’s us. We are flexible and resilient. We willingly adapt, and we bounce back from adversity with ease.
As All Campus continues to grow rapidly, we're expanding our marketing team with curious, exceptional, results-focused professionals. We are looking for passionate teammates who not only have the right set of strategic skills to build, execute and optimize our marketing efforts but who can confidently and proactively present ideas and strategies to our adept university clients.
The Marketing Director will oversee a variety of multichannel marketing efforts on behalf of select All Campus partners. This individual will be the client-facing point person for all activities related to conceptualizing and implementing market strategy and will work closely with cross-functional teams to achieve goal KPIs. Specific responsibilities include strategic direction/prioritization for integrated marketing activities and communication/reporting of progress toward budgeted goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee the launch of new programs as assigned by the EVP of Marketing, working closely with All Campus teammates and external partner contacts
- Serve as the senior marketing strategist and point person for specific assigned programs (Online Program Management, Fee-for-Service or a combination of the two models) including ongoing long-term and short-term planning, execution, evaluation, optimization, and reporting of marketing performance across channels and funnel stages to meet and exceed partner annual enrollment targets
- For new and existing All Campus partners, work with internal and external stakeholders to develop the optimal program positioning/messaging considering the brand and competition, profile of the student, and stage of the prospective student journey
- Partner closely with client service contacts to ensure the successful execution of all marketing-related partner projects
- Work with channel managers (paid digital, corporate partner, SEO, email, social media, niche/affiliate marketing, webinars) and other All Campus teams (content, design, analytics, and enrollment) to test and rollout new, innovative strategies and tactics to improve conversion and efficiency of student recruitment across the recruitment funnel
- Work with analytics team to track and report weekly and term-by-term program status and key metrics to leadership and partner clients
- Manage direct reports as needed
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE an equivalent combination of education, training and experience will be considered.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in marketing or a related field; master’s degree in marketing or MBA preferred
- At least 10 years of experience in digital marketing — driving marketing strategy, preferably in the higher education industry, showing increasing progression and responsibilities and a deep understanding of modern digital marketing tactics including but not limited to paid search/social and search engine optimization
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and presentation experience
- Strong project management and account management background
- Demonstration of analytical knowledge and advanced reporting skills
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Adwords, CRM systems, social media platforms, and automated email platforms
COMPUTER SKILLS/EQUIPMENT USED TO PERFORM THE JOB which may be representative but not all inclusive of those commonly associated with this position.
- General office equipment (computer, printer, fax, copy machine).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products and email; advanced Excel skills.
- Highly proficient with office automation tools as well as internet and various databases both internal and external.