Marketing Event Coordinator at Showpad
Showpad is the leading sales enablement platform for the modern seller. Showpad’s all-in-one platform empowers sales and marketing teams to engage buyers through industry-leading training and coaching software and innovative sales content and engagement solutions.
At Showpad, personalities and cultures connect across oceans to create something extraordinary. As a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5,000 Europe list, Showpad is changing the game when it comes to sales enablement. Our employees create the engagement and impact that drives our success as we expand globally.
In the morning, we’re drinking San Francisco cold brew coffee with a side of Portland doughnuts – English scones for afternoon tea, and in the evening we’re toasting success with Belgian tripel Westmalle to a Chicago house tune.
About the position
The Marketing Event Coordinator will support the day-to-day development and execution of Showpad North America owned events and 3rd party sponsored events. This role will support the North American events team and interact with vendors, partners, senior leaders, and employees across the organization.
Key responsibilities as a Marketing Event Coordinator at Showpad
- Plan, organize, promote, facilitate and coordinate different types of owned and 3rd party events such as trade shows, partner events, lunch & learns, workshops and speaking engagements.
- Monitor and coordinate the timeline of events
- Prepare event reports
- Supervise and coordinate the activities of the event vendors including hotels, catering, staffing personnel as well as subcontractors
- Provide guidance and information pertaining to events to the sales organization
- Prepare event budgets
- Ensure that quality client/customer standards are upheld at all times
- Preparation of event contracts and ensure that all contractual obligations are met
- Schedule events and coordinate appointments
- Provide Project Coordination support to Event Manager to include: scheduling of logistics, travel, catering, hotel reservations and AV
- Write event newsletters and distribute internal communication updates
- Manage internal swag inventory site and maintenance for reorders
- Organize event folders with the proper documentation and keep them current for historical and up-to-date reference
Skills and Qualifications we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or event/facility management
- 2+ years experience in a B2B Event role
- Experience in SaaS industry a plus
- Should be passionate about event management
- Good attention to detail
- Works well under pressure
- Good negotiation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent management and organizational skills
- Works well alone and in a team
- Strong planning/organization skills
- Proven ability to collaborate and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communications skills – both written and verbal
- Strong decision-making skills
- Proficient in Google Suite
- Ability to produce accurate and high-quality work in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills
What you can expect from Showpad
Focus on Impact and Growth
We are building the future in sales and marketing where every sales person is successful. As an international scale-up, we aim for yearly double digit growth that opens many opportunities. We want people who thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment, and focus on impact and growth.