Marketing Intern [Remote]
Palantir.net is looking for a detail-oriented, creative, positive, savvy, organized, and energetic marketing intern to work remotely and support the efforts of the marketing and sales team who supports both Palantir’s client needs and the needs of a diverse and passionate group of intelligent co-workers.
A day in the life:
You’ll be collaborating closely with our Marketing Manager and Sales Manager on key projects relating to the development, expansion, and maintenance of our marketing and new business channels. As the marketing intern, you will assist with the research, planning, coordination, execution, and delivery of sales materials and marketing initiatives to our external audiences and internal teams.
Things you might find yourself doing:
- Performing market research, analyzing findings, and providing creative ideas to help achieve our goals
- Monitoring and optimizing Palantir’s social media accounts and engaging with our online audiences
- Copyediting various pieces of marketing and sales collateral from blog posts to proposals
- Working alongside team members to assist with ongoing marketing and communication projects
- Supporting the marketing team in daily administrative tasks, as well as ad-hoc marketing resource and project requests
What you’ll walk away with:
- Knowledge of strategies used for content marketing and business development
- Exposure to marketing automation, social media publishing, CRM, and online collaboration tools
- Experience working in an agency environment on a team that abides by Agile marketing principles
What you bring to the table:
- 2+ years college or equivalent experience in marketing, business, or journalism
- A passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. You love writing!
- Ability to run with instructions. You’re really good at knowing what questions to ask, and feel comfortable digging into a project after you have all the details.
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite and GSuite. (Preferred, but not required)
- We’re looking for you to be available at least 4 hours per day, 5 days a week for your input, help, and ideas
- This internship runs through the summer months: June 3 - August 16 (11 weeks)
- This is a paid internship (lunch money not included)
- This is a remote position, so you can work from anywhere as long as you have internet and a laptop, and we’ll do most of our communication via Google Hangouts