Marketing Lead Specialist at Motorola Solutions
If you are a current Motorola Solutions employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.Company Overview
Motorola Solutions is there for our customers when everything is on the line. In extreme moments — when a hurricane lands or when a fire breaks out. And in everyday moments — when a package arrives just in time for the holiday or when a child doesn’t miss the school bus home.
We unify voice, data, video and analytics in one integrated ecosystem to enable individuals, businesses and communities to work together in more powerful ways. To help people make better decisions, act confidently and be their best in the moments that matter. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions and connect with a career that matters.
Department OverviewOur organization is focused on business to business customers who include state and local entities, federal government agencies, authorized channel partners, and resellers. Customer service agents are responsible for qualifying and nurturing prospects that build a pipeline for the Government Sales organization.
Agents will be expected to answer and follow up on inbound calls, web inquiries, emails, and chats that initiate from our MotorolaSolutions.com website and various marketing campaigns; agents will pre-qualify leads and develop them to the point of handoff for sales. Agents will interface with pre and post-sale support teams, sales, marketing and customer care. Motorola Solutions Government & Public Safety Business product portfolio focuses on Motorola’s professional Two – way radios, and parts and accessories for the two – way radios. Agents represent Motorola Solutions to our customer’s. Our ability to provide best in class customer service is part of the Motorola Solutions brand. When our customers think of Motorola Solutions, they think of our products and the support we provide. Agents are responsible to conduct business dealings with prospects in a way that creates a superior customer/prospect experience that will set the stage for future sales for Motorola Solutions. The training program is best in class and designed to educate new agents on the processes and procedures prior to supporting customer inquiries.
- Fundamental job responsibilities required of all incumbents-answer and qualify customer/client pre-sale inquiries concerning Motorola solutions, products, or services.- build and manage lead development pipeline.
- Qualify all sales leads based upon lead qualification criteria definitions.
- Tactfully and courteously interface with customers in order to build strong business relationships
- Proactively utilize strong problem-solving skills in order to deliver customer-focused solutions
- Educate customers on respective business processes and procedures- proactively continue to understand Motorola’s products & solutions, competitive products and market knowledge via website, training, and other marketing information.
- Demonstrate active listening and consultative selling skills when promoting additional products and services
- Display strong verbal communication skills through daily customer interaction
- Act as single point of contact
- Exercise multi-tasking skills when managing multiple systems and applications during customer interaction
- Utilize internal business tools and applications to effectively qualify and resolve the customer’s issues. This involves multi-tasking between systems while interacting with the customer
- Maintain Departmental/Organizational service levels
- Convey strong understanding of Motorola customer satisfaction and business
- General knowledge, skills and behaviors required:
- Exhibit strong ownership and follow through. Agents own the customer’s issue and drive the resolution to ensure the customer is satisfied with the end result
- Strong observation and researching skills. Agents need to research and pursue information that assists in resolving the customer’s issue. Allowing an issue to go unsolved because an agent does not have the desire to drive a resolution is not an option
- Exceptional Interpersonal skills required
As an employer of 100 or more employees, Motorola Solutions has implemented a policy requiring all U.S. employees reporting to a workplace (anywhere you are performing services on behalf of Motorola Solutions) where other people are present (including coworkers and customers) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by February 9, 2022. Any employees not fully vaccinated by this date will be required to participate in periodic COVID-19 testing.
If you are unable to be fully vaccinated, you may apply for a reasonable accommodation based on a qualified medical condition or religious belief. Any offer of employment will be contingent on candidate's ability to demonstrate proof of vaccination (unless approved for a reasonable accommodation based on a qualified medical condition or religious belief) or willingness to participate in periodic COVID-19 testing.
Travel RequirementsUnder 10%
Position TypeNew Grad
Referral Payment PlanNo
Our U.S. Benefits include:
- Incentive Bonus Plans
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits effective Day 1
- 401K with Company Match and Day 1 vesting
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Generous Paid Time Off Packages
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Parental & Family Leave
- and more!
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.