Join Our Team!
This is an exciting opportunity to join Nexgen Packaging as a Marketing Lead! If you are excited about new insights to drive change, then this is a role for you. Your goal is to ensure we are making strategic decisions and executing effectively with your recommendations. At Nexgen Packaging we are building a team of talented, experienced, and creative individuals! We embrace independent thinking self-starters who are looking to be part of a hard-working team that enjoys what they do. We are committed to investing in our employees’ growth and creating career opportunities for everyone at Nexgen. If this sounds like a team you’d like to join, then let’s meet!
We are changing how companies leverage technology to manufacture and manage supply chain. We have created a software platform to optimize, organize, and digitize customers’ portfolios. Considered the industry’s leading technology platform, over 10,000 brands and manufacturers globally use the Nexgen platform. Our customers include both traditional retailers like Converse, J Crew, Chico’s, and Kate Spade and emerging companies like StitchFix, Bonobos, and Fabletics that are changing the retail landscape.
Our Commitment to You:
We will provide a space that:
- Embraces forward thinking,
- Values employees’ contribution,
- Drives personal growth, and
- Recognizes the value of quality of work and quality of life.
We love to see our employees grow, embrace the entrepreneurial spirit, and demonstrate a willingness to contribute to our company’s successes. We are committed to providing rewarding experiences and helping our employees achieve their career and personal goals
About the Role:
We are excited to be looking for an experienced and creative Marketing Lead! You will have the unique opportunity to help shape Nexgen’s future. In this role, the successful candidate will craft the messaging and positioning for products. You'll conceive and develop innovative marketing programs that drive demand. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is a crucial plus!
What You’ll Do:
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates our products in the market.
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of products to the sales team and develop sales tools that support the selling process of your products.
- Product launch – plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Market intelligence – be the expert on our buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on our competition and create strategies to remain competitive in the market.
- Demand generation – develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for our products.
Ideally, We’d Like You to Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business preferred.
- Experience in tags and labels industry is required.
- 3+ years of product marketing experience with at least 2 years’ experience in a field facing role
- Experience with software products is a plus
- Very strong written communication skills
- Willing to travel 25%
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
A team of four entrepreneurs and industry veterans founded Nexgen in 2006. They knew they could build a great company that could help retailers with their branding solutions by leveraging state-of-the-art technology, exceptional employees, and an outstanding work environment. We pride ourselves on exceeding customers’ expectations by listening to their needs and executing on our commitments. This approach has led to industry-leading growth for Nexgen and our team. Since our founding we have grown to over 600 employees globally, with shipments of over 3 billion products a year!