Marketing Manager - Customer Advocacy
Sertifi is the leader in Frictionless Business, with innovative solutions for modernizing the last mile of the sales process. Sertifi offers the fastest and most secure way to close business, from eSignatures to online payment capture. Thousands of companies around the world trust Sertifi to close more deals faster, recognize revenue quickly, enhance security and compliance, and go completely paperless.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager - Customer Advocacy with the desire to build programs and strengthen relationships with our existing client base. You will utilize your experience to determine what customer engagement looks like at Sertifi and find ways to quantify your efforts. This role offers the opportunity to take the lead on various marketing programs, offer your opinion, and make a true impact within our organization. This position reports to our Director of Marketing, in our downtown Chicago office.
Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Lead the engagement efforts with our existing clients to drive renewals and ultimately grow revenue
- Develop advocacy programs to strengthen the connection between customers and our brand
- Deepen relationships with key clients by developing a Customer Advisory Board, and effectively utilize the information in supporting product and sales programs
- Collaborate with Customer Success and Content teams to identify and market Sertifi’s offerings for upsell opportunities
- Implement tracking/metrics to track the ROI of your programs
- Identify opportunities to further engage with our clients through targeted marketing efforts
- Manage marketing programs through Pardot, working closely with the Marketing team on content and delivery of program
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- 5+ years of B2B Marketing experience, preferably within a SaaS organization
- 1+ years specifically working within B2B Customer Marketing, building advocacy programs
- Must exude professionalism to build trust and effectively communicate with C-level executives
- Prior experience tracking ROI of marketing programs
- Detail-oriented with exceptional organizational skills; you can execute multiple programs simultaneously while still focusing on the strategic direction of Customer Marketing
- Have good judgement, work well under pressure, and execute on tight deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing preferred
What’s in it for you:
You will work in a collaborative office environment that welcomes new ideas and allows you to make an immediate impact on the team. Additionally, we offer great benefits such as: competitive salary, medical/dental/vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, 401k with company match, paid parental leave, life insurance, pre-tax Transit Benefit Program, casual work environment, weekly team lunches, company outings, and a convenient River North location close to public transit.