Marketing Manager, Customer Loyalty & Retention at GoHealth
GoHealth’s Marketing Automation team is focused on building a member-first, care-oriented activation platform enabling us to add value to our member’s health journeys. Using extensive data and multiple channels like phone, email, SMS, and chat, we are working to build a 1:1 communications experience that closes care gaps and helps members maximize their health benefits.
We are looking for a loyalty and retention expert to own company-wide initiatives that boost engagement across our growing member base. Reporting to the Director of Marketing Automation, you will be responsible for the strategy and roadmap for how we engage with our members from onboarding throughout their lifetime with GoHealth. This is an exciting role with the opportunity to drive how we engage with consumers on a growing, high-visibility team with encouragement to innovate.
This role can be based in AZ, CO, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, NC, OH, PA, SC, TX, UT or WI.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Conceptualize programs (while building upon existing ones) that create a healthier, more engaged member base and drive lifetime value
- Partner with stakeholders from Member Services, Product, Sales, and more on goal setting, campaign strategy, project management, and performance learnings
- Learn our core automation stack (Blueshift, Amplitude, Relay Network, Zendesk, and more) and work closely with our Manager of Marketing Automation on strategies to segment and personalize member communication
- Be the steward of the customer journey - understand it in detail and identify key opportunities for additional testing and optimization across all channels
- Own all retention and loyalty KPIs — seeing improvements in engagement and LTV are your end game
Skills & Experience:
- BS or BA degree in business, marketing, communications, or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years in a relevant marketing or project management role demonstrating increased responsibility
- Proven experience launching membership or retention initiatives from ideation to completion
- Comfortable working cross-functionally, delegating responsibilities, and dealing effectively with ambiguous problems
- A “love” for data – ability to manipulate data, interpret consumer behavior, and use metrics to drive business results
- Experience marketing to consumers across email, direct mail, SMS, and other channels
- Flexibility to pivot quickly with changing requirements and priorities
- Background or strong interest in healthcare a major bonus!
Benefits and Perks:
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities' and the CDC.