Marketing Manager, Demand Generation
OfficeLuv’s supply ordering technology is rapidly growing and we’re looking to add a Marketing Manager to manage full life cycle communications and own demand generation marketing programs via multi-channels. From testing new acquisition programs to creating new journeys, the right candidate will be hands-on; creating strategy and tactically executing to help build funnel and impact growth. Focusing on targeting the right customer profile and conveying the right message at the right time, the Marketing Manager will become an expert in understanding how and why key decision-makers get to the next buyer step, nudging them along the way. This role will own future and existing customer communications and will be responsible for understanding and communicating KPIs each week.
- You’ve got a working knowledge of marketing automation software
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You have at least 1+ year experience in a role focused in demand generation.
- You’re familiar with lead scoring methodology.
- You’re curious, with an analytical mindset.
- You’re creative and a problem solver!
- You have 2+ years of experience plus Salesforce experience.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage full-funnel email campaign creation and execution.
- Lead the implementation of a new marketing automation tool.
- Develop and manage new inbound channels.
- Own existing customer communications, engaging them via different channels to ultimately create advocacy and evangelism within our customer base.
- Develop content to help drive home OfficeLuv’s value.
- Responsible for implementing the process for all new initiatives to ensure scalability, trackability, and viability.
- Track and manage key metrics (e.g. deliverability, conversion, CPA) and continually work to optimize performance.
- Partner with sales to get ideas and insights to help inform campaigns.
- Comfortable making recommendations and taking action to improve campaigns.
- Analyze customer demographics, develop strategy and execute new email programming against new and existing customer segments.
- Work with designer to build landing pages.
- Responsible for maintaining/optimizing top-of-funnel lead scoring, and build continuous nurturing campaigns so we communicate the right information to the right person at the right moment.
- Evaluate the effectiveness and profitability of programs and suggest ways to strengthen conversion every step of the funnel.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Commuter Benefits
- Opportunities for growth and professional development
- An amazing, fun, family-like culture