Marketing Manager - Enterprise
Here at Grubhub we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for part-time work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 17+ million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 105,000 restaurants in 2,000 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo, Eat24).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
Grubhub is looking for a Manager of Enterprise Marketing to lead the development and implementation of Enterprise and Strategic Restaurant Partnerships and co-marketing efforts from our Chicago office. Reporting into our Sr. Manager of Enterprise Marketing, this individual will be responsible for leading a team through all stages of co-marketing with our Enterprise Restaurant Partners including: creating marketing programs that drive more business for the restaurants, selling in the proposed campaigns internally and to the restaurant partners, negotiating with restaurant partners for inclusion in their marketing and media and supporting expanding existing relationships through marketing. This integrated marketing position works across channels including CRM, social, display, SEM, POP, broadcast, DM and in person events among other channels. This individual will be required to work with stakeholders across Grubhub’s various departments and will be responsible for driving growth through these efforts to support the business objectives of Grubhub.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Lead, inspire and develop a team of 2-3 members ranging from Associate to Sr. Associate to establish goals, execute with excellence and create accountability for results.
- Create co-marketing proposals based on restaurant partners’ and Grubhub’s data and trends as well as market and business needs. Effectively communicate those needs to both internal and external teams.
- Manage multiple restaurant and brand partnerships of varying size in a fast pace environment.
- Know our partners’ needs, how we can help them and how to develop and optimize marketing campaigns across varying content types.
- Interact with different levels of management internally and externally. Collaborate effectively with CRM, PR, B2B, sales, account managers, finance, operations and product marketing teams to create integrated programs that support multiple business and restaurant objectives.
- Partner with account managers to expand current restaurant relationships and help sell in new restaurant partners with marketing.
- Demonstrate a strong bias for action by identifying problems/opportunities and working proactively to solve them, as well as manage complex timelines and dependencies.
- Face challenges with optimism and strive for innovation and excellence in everything you do.
- Be a hungry leader who comes to the table with intellectual curiosity and ideas.
- Maintain a strong analytical background with a bias for developing data-driven solutions working with data tools such as Salesforce, Tableau and Google Analytics as needed.
You Should Have
- BA in Marketing, Communications or related fields.
- 5-7 years of experience in marketing, partnership management or business development.
- Results-driven coach, mentor and role model who manages and develops best-in-class talent and drives results through teamwork and individual performance improvement.
- A strategic thinker who has experience working across multiple business functions to develop and execute marketing programs.
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent communicator but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to listen and influence others and comfortable working across large cross functional teams.
- Ability to motivate others by demonstrating a clear purpose for the team and how their work fits into the team’s strategy.
- Honest and authentic management style with the ability to build relationships and trust quickly.
- Excellent negotiation, communications, organization, data/measurement and team-work skills.
- Proven success executing marketing campaigns including managing project timelines and implementations.
- Strong presentation skills and ability to manage up.
- Proactive approach and enthusiasm to problem identification and solving.
- Experience working with digital and/or e-commerce brands.
- Previous work in agency, marketing partnership, and/or restaurant marketing.
- Event and vendor/production experience.
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. It’s true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
- PTO. It’s true, we provide you a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here:DOL Poster. Grubhub is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.