We’re looking for a dynamic, well-rounded global marketer to join the Syndigo Marketing team. The Global Marketing Manager will play a key role in developing and delivering marketing campaigns that support our global growth initiatives. With a combination skillset of both marketing and campaign management, this manager should have proven success in partnering with the global commercial leads and managing global campaigns from idea to delivery while working with the broader marketing team to execute.
This role can be based in Syndigo's office in either Chicago or Nashville.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work strategically and partner with internal global commercial teams to understand regional challenges and goals.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Product, Sales and Support teams to design, execute and optimize multi-channel marketing campaigns to drive growth in Europe, Latin America and Canada.
- Collaborate with Product and Marketing to develop positioning and messaging that resonates with our target buyer personas and differentiates us from global competitors.
- Collaborate with team to produce regionally focused content such as case studies, videos, website copy, sales decks and slides, product positioning documents and blog posts.
- Interact with the global commercial team in the development of testimonials and other client reference materials.
- Coordinate with internal team on virtual and in-person events in Europe, Latin America and Canada, as well as lead global webinar planning and execution.
- Manage translation and localization efforts of marketing materials.
- Gain insight into customer use of current products, untapped opportunities and buyer personas based on the maturity of the region.
- Demonstrating creativity, out-of-the-box thinking and resourcefulness to meet ambitious growth goals.
- Confidence to work as a collaborative team member.
- Strong communication, collaboration and presentation skills.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills, time/project management and organizational ability.
- Experience building complex marketing programs and reporting on the results.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- 3-5 years of related experience in a marketing role focused on supporting global teams
- Multi-Lingual highly preferred: Spanish, French, German or Brazilian Portuguese
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or other similar specialty.
- Knowledge of Pardot, Asana, Google Analytics and Salesforce is a plus.
- Writing experience helpful.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)