Ensono helps IT leaders of some of the world’s most successful companies be the catalyst for change by harnessing the power of hybrid IT to transform their businesses. We are curious about the world and how we can make a difference. We have high expectations for our clients and for our associates and joining us means challenging yourself to find new and better ways to do things that matter. Role The Marketing Manager, Lead Generation will be responsible for establishing a lead generation strategy and executing it successfully across target personas, segments, industries, and markets – with significant focus on the capture of qualified leads. She/he will be incented on leads and must demonstrate mastery of both the science and art of lead generation, leveraging marketing operations to deliver visibility into metrics throughout stages of the demand waterfall. Our ideal candidate is well-versed in modern mar-tech and digital services, with expert level knowledge of Marketo.
Responsibilities – Lead Generation
- Develop and own the lead generation strategy and execution of Ensono’s associated plans, including scope, target outcomes, key metrics and measures, and required inputs and resources to deliver.
- Work closely with sales, product and marketing leadership to align the lead generation strategy into a unified plan for the organization’s growth.
- Work with a team of marketers to drive key business metrics including leads, MQLs, SQLs and Opportunities
- Continuously evaluate the performance and cost of acquisition, adjusting demand tactics and strategy accordingly
- Drive performance through a results-driven experimental approach, both in existing channels and by experimenting with new channels and techniques
- Build and manage integrated marketing budget
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred)
- 7+ years of relevant work experience in campaign management, product marketing, and/or digital media
- Knowledge of the IT industry a plus
- Broad and deep domain expertise across demand generation disciplines, including content marketing, digital marketing, marketing technology, data infrastructure, and analytics/reporting.
- Proven results in lead and opportunity creation, velocity/conversion rates through the demand waterfall, and closed business
- Advanced-level with marketing automation (Marketo strongly preferred), CRM (Salesforce preferred), email marketing, & marketing analytics
- Excellent strategic thinking and ability to lead through influence. Highly analytical nature, with an ability to roll up sleeves and “go deep” as needed to improve performance and outcomes.
- Experience utilizing many different campaign tactics and channels and have opinions on the most effective methods for B2B demand generation
- Very strong written communication skills; copywriting, messaging
Ensono helps IT leaders of some of the world’s most successful companies be the catalyst for change by harnessing the power of hybrid IT to transform their businesses. We accelerate digital transformation by increasing agility and scalability through infrastructure modernization and migration to public cloud. Our broad services portfolio, from mainframe to cloud, is powered by an award-winning IT insights platform and is designed to help our clients operate for today and optimize for tomorrow. We are certified experts in AWS and Azure and have been recognized as Microsoft’s Datacenter Transformation Partner of the Year. Ensono has over 2,000 associates around the world and is headquartered in greater Chicago. Visit us at www.ensono.com.