Provide support to the global marketing functions – including creative services, internal communications, public relations and marketing operations. Also supports internal corporate initiatives driven by senior leadership and board of directors. This position will report to the Creative Director and Executive Creative Director, interface with a team of writers, art directors, digital designers and proofreaders and have significant exposure to management.
- Comprehensive oversight of marketing operations with emphasis on the alignment of data, technology and process to provide the foundational capability needed to support the varied functions of marketing while driving optimal results from limited funds.
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce, marketing automation with a preference for Marketo, hands on proficiency in data and analytics including intent data with D&B Lattice Engine or similar tools.
- Work closely with Sr. Marketing Operations Manager in daily operations and ad hoc requests, including helping to prepare presentations, create reports and maintain user enablement documentation.
- Perform a wide range of administrative tasks to support the daily operations of the marketing organization, including management of marketing operations budget and supervision of supporting vendor relationships and contract renewals.
- Monitor lead creation and flows and perform weekly maintenance and monitoring of data quality within Marketo, including data enrichment/hygiene, list uploads, list segmentation, etc.
- Oversee the marketing technology partners to ensure technical alignment is constantly monitored and preventive and/or corrective actions are taken to ensure data and results are clear and accurate.
- Establish and monitor the overall budget process, to include assessing budget vs plan vs forecast, tracking of requisitions and purchase orders, and assisting team members as needed to understand their budget status and supervise administrative actions as needed.
- Support regional marketing teams by setting up marketing campaigns, ensuring correct tracking, and troubleshooting programs in Marketo and related lists and reports
- Support execution of global campaigns that need to be closely aligned to the larger efforts of the marketing team.
- Support campaign setup, management and reporting across different digital platforms (Google Ads, LinkedIn DemandBase)
- Understanding of overall demand generation, to include marketing automation, lead scoring and management, market segmentation and account-based marketing, campaign management, nurture campaigns, performance metrics and other related functions.
- Balance the need for near-term results with the longer lead times generally associated with technology improvements, propose and develop business compromises that meet those competing needs, and be both receptive to ideas as well as assertive in presenting them.