Marketing Manager- Partnership
The Marketing Manager- Partnership will be responsible for leading Chowbus partnership and offline event strategy, including identifying relevant opportunities, event planning and execution. You will coordinate closely with other marketing functions, regional general managers and sales teams to develop successful offline marketing campaigns that increase brand awareness and effectively grow user base.
This role reports to the Marketing Director at the headquarters.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Take the lead on building partner marketing plans for incremental growth and manage partner marketing activities
- Lead a team and regional marketing team to identify opportunities with partners and to create more partner referrals
- Built strategic partnerships with key partners to lead joint-marketing programs and drive new user awareness
- Develop relationships with local community/partners to promo chowbus among their audience
- Spearhead Chowbus offline event strategy, including but not limited to: identifying key events, end-to-end event planning and execution
- Negotiate event sponsorship to maximize return
- Lead regional offices to execute local market partnership and offline efforts
- Plan and track Partner Marketing budget and report ROI
- Analyze, measure and report on key metrics that prove impact of marketing programs
- Work with other marketing functions to ensure event display accurately represents the Chowbus brand
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of marketing experience on partnership marketing, with demonstrated experience of organizing events, developing partnerships, and promoting events
- Proven track record of building successful partner marketing programs from start to finish
- Actively involved in local community activities or familiar with local community resource
- Experience launching and managing cross-regional programs, with a strong ability to align regional messaging strategy and global brand focus.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and proven track record of working cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders and managing programs within a cross-region team environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a team player
- Effective project management skills to keep tasks on track
- Attention to detail, ability to multitask and be flexible enough to evolve in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to work some evenings and weekends
- PR and KOL experience is a plus
Chowbus is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.