Marketing Manager, Public Sector at Keeper Security, Inc.
Keeper Security, Inc., ("Keeper®"), an Insight Partners’ portfolio company and the creator of PC Magazine's 2019 Best Password Manager is transforming the way businesses and individuals protect their passwords and sensitive digital assets to significantly reduce cyber theft. As the leading password security platform, Keeper helps millions of people and thousands of businesses substantially mitigate the risk of a data breach. Keeper is SOC 2 Certified, ISO 27001 Certified, and utilizes best-in-class encryption to safeguard its customers.
Keeper Security, Inc. is looking for a results-driven, Public Sector Marketing Manager to create and execute strategic marketing plans in support of the Public Sector pipeline and revenue objectives. We need someone who has a command of routes to market to develop and influence the pipeline, understands Federal, State, Local and Education verticals and is up for any challenge.
This a key role in the Public Sector organization that requires an individual with strong communication, collaboration and organizational skills. The ideal candidate will have experience in Public Sector marketing, account-based marketing techniques, and be conversant in modern demand generation techniques. You will work closely with the product marketing, corporate marketing and the field and channel sales teams to build, execute and measure marketing plans. The ideal candidate is passionate about the product, has a strong understanding of the customer buying cycle, and views marketing as a way to facilitate conversations with customers to solve issues that are important to them.
- Build, execute and measure Public Sector marketing plans to deliver on lead, pipeline and opportunity goals engaging all routes to market, in alignment with sales and channel objectives
- Develop, manage and measure joint marketing plans with Public Sector channel partners
- Provide guidance to the corporate marketing teams on regional strategy across digital marketing, demand generation, product marketing, PR and communications for Federal, State, Local and Education markets
- Collaborate with key Public Sector media partners to develop and deliver Federal, State, Local and Education specific content in market, in alignment with corporate campaign and sales objectives
- Meticulously track results of marketing activities, ensuring appropriate lead flow and sales follow-ups occur in a timely basis
- Develop and manage dashboards and marketing plans to demonstrate visible and measurable value and alignment to the business
- Present results and plans in regular business, pipeline and forecast review meetings with sales and marketing leadership
- Create and maintain a regular communication cadence with sales, including weekly updates, campaign overviews, sales briefs, attending sales meetings and quarterly business reviews
- Manage overall budget allocations and spend utilization to 100%
- 4 - 8 year’s experience in Public Sector marketing
- Highly driven self-starter that thrives in a dynamic environment
- Proven track record in creating, managing and measuring marketing campaigns
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized and ability to juggle multiple priorities at once
- Experience with B2G marketing SaaS, enterprise security, mobile security products a plus
- Experience working with the enterprise channel ecosystem – value-add resellers, value-add distributors, system integrators
- Deep understanding of customer buying cycles and preferred engagement points and vehicles
- Solid grasp of sales pipeline management and operations
- Conversant in Salesforce.com and marketing automation systems
- Excellent oral, written and visual communicator
Keeper is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.