We’re looking for a dynamic, well-rounded marketer to join the Syndigo Marketing team. The Marketing Manager, Retail and Healthcare will play a key role in developing and delivering marketing campaigns across different channels and mediums focused on driving growth and awareness in the retail and healthcare verticals. With a combination skillset of both marketing and campaign management, this manager should have proven success in managing targeted campaigns from idea to delivery while working with the broader team to execute.
This role can be based in Syndigo's office in either Chicago or Nashville.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work strategically and partner with the internal retail and healthcare leaders to understand vertical specific challenges and goals.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Product, Sales and Support teams to design, execute and optimize multi-channel marketing campaigns to drive growth in retail and healthcare.
- Build out our Retailer/Recipient specific cobranded marketing plans in conjunction with the broader retail and marketing team.
- This includes but not limited to:
- Running the retailer webinar series
- Coordinating the weekly retailer spotlight on social
- Campaigning into recipient’s suppliers
- Coordinating our participation in any retailer events or vendor days.
- This includes but not limited to:
- Collaborate with Product and Marketing to develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with our target buyer personas and differentiates us from the competition.
- Understand the industry event landscape and coordinate our participation in virtual or physical events.
- Collaborate with team to produce vertical focused content such as case studies, videos, website copy, sales decks and slides, product positioning documents and blog posts.
- Measure, analyze and report on the success of marketing programs quarterly and as requested with key stakeholders to identify opportunities to continuously improve our outcomes relative to our goals.
- Interact with Commercial team in the development of testimonials and other client reference materials.
- Gain insight into customer use of current products, untapped opportunities and buyer personas for retail and healthcare.
- Develop product/solution sales training (in collaboration with corporate training.
- Demonstrating creativity, out-of-the-box thinking and resourcefulness to meet ambitious growth goals.
- Confidence to work as a collaborative team member.
- Strong communication, collaboration and presentation skills.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills, time/project management and organizational ability.
- Experience building complex marketing programs and reporting on the results.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- 2-3 years of related experience in a marketing/campaign management role.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or other similar specialty.
- Knowledge of Pardot, Asana, Google Analytics and Salesforce is a plus.
- Writing experience helpful.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)