Marketing Manager, Talent Experience
Our mission is to create the most personalized and authentic fan experiences in the world. We're a marketplace where fans can book personalized video shoutouts from their favorite people. We've helped create over 300,000 moments for our customers and built a marketplace for over 20,000 talent to connect with their biggest fans. We’re breaking down the exclusivity myth of celebrity by building personal relationships between fans and talent.
Cameo is one of LinkedIn’s Top 50 Startups to Work For and also recognized on TIME Magazine's 50 Most Genius Companies list. We are a global company, headquartered in Chicago, IL in the Fulton Market neighborhood and HQ2 in Venice, CA.
We recently closed our Series B round led by Kleiner Perkins who has backed other tech giants including Google, Spotify, and Amazon. Join our team and be able to experience a rocketship from its early days. We want you to be excited about coming to work every day, knowing that the work you dedicate yourself to will have a material impact and help shape the direction of the next great tech company.
About the role:
As Marketing Manager, focused on Talent Experience, you will play a critical role on our growing marketing team at Cameo. You will be responsible for developing, launching, and optimizing cross-channel marketing plans & programs across a range of mediums with the goal of acquiring and retaining the talent supply side of our marketplace.
A successful Talent Marketing Manager will identify scalable, profitable channels for both the talent acquisition and retention side of the Cameo marketplace. We think this is a dream job for an experienced cross-functional program manager who understands the talent business & has experience in marketing related to influencers/celebrities.
What you'll do:
- Build a talent marketing strategy from the ground up, everything from research to setting KPIs to prioritize projects and measuring success
- Be a strategic partner to the talent,operations, and sales teams, collaborating on cross-functional initiatives
- Embrace and ideate, launch, optimize & repeat mentality
- Manage day-to-day communication with internal talent teams
- Prioritize stakeholder asks based on strategic KPIs and potential impact to the business
- Pivot tactics based on biggest needs, covering everything from awareness and education to conversion and retention.
What we hope you'll bring to the:
- 5+ years of experience in Celebrity/Influencer/Talent Marketing
- Experience working in a dynamic environment (agency, entertainment or tech company preferred) with frequent changes in priorities
- Ability to work autonomously with confidence
- A strong track record of successfully handling multiple projects at a given time, ideally in the B2C/Tech space
- Some experience in event marketing, traditional media & sponsorships & partner-marketing
- Self-starter/entrepreneurial attitude
Cameo is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for every person who walks through our doors. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Cameo celebrates and embraces diversity.