Marketing Manager in Training
Type: Paid Internship, Part-time
You will be trained by one of the best marketing and product teams around (from brands like Cars.com and Curiosity.com).
Depending on how long you stay with us, you will learn:
- How content marketing works today.
- How to structure and execute PR campaigns.
- The rules and channels for paid marketing to websites.
- Analytics, copywriting, email marketing... and much more...
Who we are: A local VC fund recently acquired Carlease.com, and myself, along with a few others, are tasked with building out a team to take the brand nationwide.
Who you are: I am looking for somebody to help me with a variety of marketing tasks. Content creation will be a large part of this project so strong writing skills and creativity are required. The rest will be campaign-related, and not require any previous experience.
You will come on-site two days per week (6 hours per day) as well as work 3 hours per week remotely. We will discuss the specifics of this project upon kickoff.
The goal: is to eventually hire you full-time when you are trained and available to manage the marketing engine.
Primary Job Category: Marketing - Account/Brand Management
- Writing experience - some writing outside the schools required assignments.
- Preferably some experience with WordPress.
Compensation Type: Hourly, DOE
Job Duration: Part-time for 3-6 months, full time after.
Hrs per week: 12-15