Marketing Manager at Tempus
Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
With the advent of genomic sequencing, we can finally decode and process our genetic makeup. We now have more data than ever before but providers don't have the infrastructure or expertise to make sense of this data. We're on a mission to connect an entire ecosystem to redefine how genomic data is used in clinical settings.
Tempus supports both the Life Sciences Industry and medical oncologists practicing in hospitals by bringing genomic profiling and AI to clinical trial solutions. By identifying clinical trial options for cancer patients in a more targeted, precise manner, we are working to change the paradigm of clinical research and therapy development. To increase trial access, Tempus works to bring studies to patients through the TIME Trial™ Network, a just-in-time network of providers in the community that can rapidly activate and enroll patients into trials closer to home.
We're looking for an experienced marketer to be the Marketing Manager for our Clinical Trial Solutions. In this role, you will help lead our acquisition and engagement strategies for the TIME Trial™ Network and help us define our positioning and messaging for the Industry (pharma and life sciences) and with clinicians and hospital teams (Clinical Trial Sites).
You’ll be excited about this role because of the opportunity to
- Define the strategy to grow market awareness and acquisition of new partners for the TIME Trial™ Network
- Develop and implement partner engagement programs focused on adoption, retention and advocacy of Tempus’ Clinical Trial Solutions
- Create omni-channel marketing campaigns for both the Life Sciences Industry and Clinical Trial Sites
- Create a marketing performance measurement platform to evaluate program effectiveness
- Iteratively test, evaluate, and pivot strategies to maximize awareness, acquisition and engagement metrics
- Support the development and active maintenance of marketing assets, a content management system and the digital presence and online communities for the Clinical Trial Solutions team
What your background might look like
- Bachelors or advanced degree in marketing (or similar discipline) or hard science
- 5+ years of growth or customer engagement marketing experience, healthcare/life sciences experience is a plus
- Experience building and presenting marketing business cases and outlining the marketing tactics to be used to deliver results
- Tactical experience with performance measurement of marketing activities and operating test and learn (e.g., A/B testing) experiments
- Experience leading strategy development & execution of commercial or customer acquisition campaigns that are sustainable and repeatable.
- Independent, self-starter attitude
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Adaptability with the ability to switch gears on a daily/weekly basis
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills
- Strong organizational skills with ability to coordinate multiple activities concurrently
- Passion for results and data-driven decision-making
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills