Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
Tempus utilizes this data to support the Life Sciences Industry with clinical trial solutions that help identify actionable clinical trial options for cancer patients. Tempus identifies relevant, open, and recruiting clinical trials personalized to each patient’s molecular and clinical context with its proprietary trial matching software. To increase trial access, Tempus works to bring studies to patients through the TIME Trial™ Network, a just-in-time network of providers in the community that can rapidly activate and enroll patients into trials closer to home.
We're looking for an experienced marketer to be the Marketing Manager for our Clinical Trial Solutions. In this role, you will help lead our acquisition and engagement strategies for the TIME Trial™ Network and help us define our positioning and messaging for the Industry (pharma and life sciences) and with clinicians and hospital teams (Clinical Trial Sites).
The ideal candidate will have previously led both the strategy development and execution of commercial/campaign marketing or customer acquisition campaigns and be experienced in implementing iteration and measurement programs to quickly pilot, evaluate and modify new ideas.
This role will report into the Director of Marketing, and will work closely and be responsible for Clinical Trial Solutions franchise vertical.
- Define Growth Marketing strategy to grow market awareness and acquisition of new partners for the TIME Trial™ Network
- Implement partner engagement programs focused on adoption, retention and advocacy of Tempus’ Clinical Trial Solutions
- Develop and execute creative omnichannel marketing campaigns for both the Life Sciences Industry and Clinical Trial Sites by working with the cross-functional teams to bring the campaigns to life
- Iteratively test and evaluate campaigns and strategies to drive awareness, acquisition and engagement metrics
- Create a marketing performance measurement platform to evaluate program effectiveness
- Support the development and active maintenance of marketing assets, a content management system and the digital presence and online communities for the Clinical Trial Solutions team
Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelors or advanced degree in marketing (or similar discipline)or hard science required
- 5+ years of growth or customer engagement marketing experience
- Experience building and presenting marketing business cases and outlining the marketing tactics to be used to deliver results
- Tactical experience with performance measurement of marketing activities and operating test and learn (e.g., A/B testing) experiments
- Experience in the healthcare or Life Sciences industry preferred; familiarity with clinical trials a plus
Expected Traits and Habits
- Independent, self-starter attitude
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Adaptability with the ability to switch gears on a daily/weekly basis
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills
- Strong organizational skills with ability to coordinate multiple activities concurrently
- Passion for results and data-driven decision-making
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills