The Role: In this role, the marketing manager will work with a handful of key plan sponsor clients to drive adoption into our managed accounts service by developing and implementing multi-channel marketing programs. These programs are comprised of various marketing assets, including email campaigns, participant collateral, webinars, and on-site engagement tactics. More specifically, the marketing manager will be tasked with working directly with key clients to shape their engagement strategies, present marketing and participant materials, develop materials, and provide training and onboarding support to the human resources and benefits teams of plan sponsors.
The marketing manager will also collaborate with workplace marketing, design, sales, relationship managers, product, compliance, and business partners to develop new and innovative ways to support client marketing efforts and drive adoption into our managed accounts service. This position requires some travel to client meetings and reports to the senior marketing manager of the Engagement Team.
This role is based in Chicago.
- Work with key clients to identify marketing strategies to support areas of growth.
- Partner with key client partners to influence internal stakeholders.
- Setup and run participant webinars.
- Create and support on-site events.
- Create and execute client marketing programs.
- Provide ongoing client support after initial program rollout.
- Run reports and develop metrics to measure participant activities for all clients.
- Support enrollment teams in their interaction with plan participants by providing marketing support, training, campaign development, copyediting, participant meeting scheduling and various administrative tasks.
- Lead reporting efforts across all clients.
- Set engagement and enrollment goals for each client and track to those goals.
- Develop content for PowerPoints, email campaigns, workshops, training materials, etc.
- A Bachelor's Degree is required
- 5-7 years of experience in a business-business marketing, business-to-consumer marketing, or client-facing role
- Experience working with clients
- Strong oral and written communication, with superb interpersonal skills
- Fast learner, flexible and proven ability to work in a demanding environment with strong multi-tasking skills
- Analytical mindset with the ability to draw conclusions from complex data sets
- Self-starter and passion for learning
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience working with Eloqua or a similar marketing automation tool is a plus
- An interest in the retirement industry. Experience in the financial industry is a plus
002_MstarAssocLLC Morningstar Investment Management LLC Legal Entity