40% of US farmland is rented creating a $32 billion/year market. However, very little data on pricing and relative performance exists leading to a very inefficient market and to price distortion on both ends of the spectrum. Tillable was created to introduce data transparency to this market and make it more efficient to the benefit of all parties. The Tillable marketplace will provide price discovery, unprecedented access to new land, and information management, in one easy to use platform.
What You Will Do
- Manage B2C and B2B marketing automation strategy, implementation and procedures.
- Work closely with senior management and sales team to drive engaging and effective analog and digital methods.
- Monitor and report on ROI, metrics and marketing effectiveness through marketing automation tools and CRM tools.
- Own the lead nurturing and Customer Journey experience.
- Oversee database segmentation, campaign performance and lead generating/predictive analytics.
- Manage email marketing for the entire company.
- Manage social media marketing
- 2+ years experience in marketing and marketing automation practices.
- Proven email marketing success and understanding of best practices
- Experience in social media marketing including ad creation, ad campaigns, using analytics tools, writing posts, and engaging with customers through the various social media platforms (primarily Facebook and Twitter)
- SEO Experience
- Event based marketing is a plus
- CRM experience is a plus
- Content and/or design experience a plus.
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment where the only constant is change.
- Prior SaaS or tech experience is a plus.
Working at Tillable
Tillable works with some of the best customers you could ever have, farmers and landowners. If you want the opportunity to have an incredible impact with a small company, apply to join our team. Aside from standard employee benefits, an open office environment, casual dress code and a great West Loop location.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.