Marketing Manager at Evolve Security
Who is Evolve Security?
With leadership in the information security industry for over 15 years, Evolve Security is a technical cybersecurity services firm headquartered in Chicago, IL. We are dedicated to improving our client’s security posture by providing Continuous Penetration Testing, Application Security, and Enterprise Training services.
In addition to our professional cybersecurity service offerings, Evolve Security manages a cybersecurity bootcamp, “Evolve Security Academy”, currently ranked the #1 cybersecurity bootcamp in the world. The Bootcamp PRO (in-person) and Bootcamp REMOTE (live-online) provides immersive training, giving students the concrete and practical skills, they will actually need on the job. Students gain real work experience through live security assessment work that they perform on not-for-profit companies. Additional advanced trainings are available.
We are passionate about directly improving our customers’ security posture, and we proudly train others to help meet the need for qualified cybersecurity talent.
What will you be doing?
We are looking for a Marketing Manager who will be responsible for developing, executing, and overseeing our overall brand and marketing strategy, including tactical implementation. This is a hands-on position that will develop with multi-channel, multi-touch, marketing programs, including email campaigns, social media, conferences and events, PR releases, website, and inbound strategies.
We are searching for someone who can share our story through compelling content and drive pipeline growth. The ideal candidate thinks strategically while getting into the weeds and brings a positive energy to the team. This person should build a marketing strategy to meet our company goals while launching into execution. We are a growing, fast-paced startup and while the marketing opportunities are endless, the budget is not. Help us prioritize our efforts with a creative approach. Bring on your expertise and enthusiasm!
- Planning, development and execution of strategic marketing initiatives to build pipeline and drive revenue for enterprise and consumer business
- Manage digital marketing campaigns and vendors through a variety of channels, including but not limited to, web, SEO, pay-per-click, social and email
- Develop and execute a PR and thought leadership strategy in both existing and new markets
- Execute tactical marketing efforts that support overall strategy, such as writing, editing, building frameworks for new strategies
- Oversee all conference/event marketing strategy and tactical implementation of pre, post, and onsite marketing involvement
- Work with enterprise and consumer teams to segment audiences for tailored communication
- Create, measure, track and analyze marketing campaigns to understand customer behavior and overall marketing success
- Manage campaign budgets and vendor relationships
- Identify and manage third-party suppliers
Preferred Experience & Ambition:
- 6+ years marketing experience with emphasis on digital marketing
- 2+ years of proven leadership experience
- Driven and motivated to work in technology industry and help grow a startup in a team-centered environment
- Interest in taking bootcamp yourself to gain technical skills and better understand the cybersecurity industry
- In-depth experience in planning and executing marketing programs, including email campaigns, social media, conferences and events, PR releases, website, and inbound strategies
- Aptitude in current digital marketing technologies and best practices in optimization for digital channels
- Strong understanding of lead generation best practices
- Website management experience; Webflow and HTML experience a plus
- Experience or quick to adapt with Hubspot and Salesforce
- Experience working under tight deadlines and in a fast-paced environment
- Strong project management, communication, organization and collaboration skills
- Driven and motivated help grow a start-up in a team-centered environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related discipline
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
Why join us?
- Progressive startup culture with minimal bureaucracy
- Engage in a fast-paced and challenging environment with opportunity to grow your talents
- One paid flight per year
- Competitive compensation
- Healthcare benefits and 401K
- Flexible work remote and vacation schedule