Marketing Manager at Jellyvision
Who we are
Our mission at Jellyvision is to be helpful, and the core of that is helping people make smart decisions about their health, benefits, and finances. We make a software platform called ALEX that helps employees at more than 1,500 companies choose the best benefits for their needs and their wallets. It turns out, smarter decisions and savings are quite popular, so we’re looking for more help. Specifically, we’re hiring for a Marketing Manager.
How you’ll help
You’ll own the marketing plan for our employer audience, driving toward a revenue goal in concert with marketing, sales, and product. You’ll be the expert in your audience, its segments, and how Jellyvision’s products and positioning relate to them. You’ll use that understanding to develop and optimize campaigns to fill the top of the funnel, accelerate deals already in the pipeline, and increase retention and encourage upsells among existing customers. And you’ll do so in a B2B buying landscape that is constantly changing and requires novel, targeted approaches to engage with the buying group. Don’t worry, we’ll provide the coffee.
What you’ll do
- Support the revenue, marketing and sales team to reach the revenue growth targets for our employer audience by developing and executing a targeted marketing plan.
- Execute against the sales and marketing strategy and collaborate to prioritize campaigns and projects specifically targeting employers, including demand generation, sales campaigns, targeted media buys, etc.
- Execute channel strategy with attention to detail and budget optimization while tracking important metrics like cost per contact, pipeline generated, revenue sourced, customer acquisition cost, and ROI.
- Identify new marketing opportunities across various partner/customer segments based on thorough understanding of segment potential and interest as well as Jellyvision’s products and priorities.
- Work with product marketing and content teams to develop assets in support of demand generating and engagement activities and identify new content opportunities and ways to repurpose existing content to optimize digital inbound marketing and campaigns.
Experience & skills you’ll need
- A great practitioner and student of B2B marketing, with strong practical, working knowledge of an effective marketing tech stack.
- 5+ years of end-to-end B2B marketing, engagement and demand gen experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively, and delightfully, with folks coming from all different perspectives.
- Experience managing a budget with specific channel, revenue, and pipeline goals across multiple channels.
- Drives results. You have a track record of achieving goals and overcoming obstacles, and you push others to do so as well.
- Customer focus. You seek out opportunities to get into the minds of customers and keep their needs at the forefront.
- Nimble learning. You learn quickly and experiment to find new solutions.
- Business insight. You understand how businesses work, keep up with industry trends, and use your knowledge to plan and execute effective campaigns.
- Plans and aligns. You know how to align objectives with the needs of the business and break down those objectives into projects with milestones and deadlines, and you have a plan when the plan doesn’t go according to plan.
- Decision quality. You make sound decisions using analysis, experience, and judgment.
- Directs work. You’re able to provide clear direction, delegate and distribute tasks appropriately, and manage the work being done to ensure goals are being met.